CC Site Updates

The source for all things IskatuMesk and then some. From projects, to articles, and even Let's Plays- it's all here for the taking.

Moderator: IskatuMesk

Topic author
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

CC Site Updates

Postby IskatuMesk » Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:49 pm

The following updates have been rendered to the CC site (finally).

1.) The AO 3.0 link has been restored, pointing to a download I put on my FTP a while ago.

2.) The long-defunct link to my subdomain was finally removed. The subdomain was initially, iirc, just going to contain a dev forum. I don't remember. But it never worked, and seeing as I got the rare inquiry about it, I figured best to clean it up.

3.) The 2042 dev division has been re-titled as the Tampletorium. As 2042 is a long-spanning dev design, and many unrelated projects sometimes see exposure in that forum, it was best to give it a more generic name to eliminate any potential confusion.

Make note that AO will be the only pre-2014 project put on CC. There is an old ITAS link in a thread around here along with maybe a few others, and that is the limit that I will be releasing of my old content.
Image~[Gameproc]~Image
Warning: dialogue contains politically incorrect content. Viewer rearsore may occur.

Return to “The Doackendium”