ITAS Download Link Invalid?

The source for all things IskatuMesk and then some. From projects, to articles, and even Let's Plays- it's all here for the taking.

Moderator: IskatuMesk

Topic author
RawrMonster
Terran Academy Student (50k mineral debt)

ITAS Download Link Invalid?

Postby RawrMonster » Fri May 09, 2014 7:52 pm

Used to play ITAS and a bunch of other mods by Iskatumesk, and now I can't seem to download any of his mods!

IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Re: ITAS Download Link Invalid?

Postby IskatuMesk » Sat May 10, 2014 7:11 am

It surprises me to hear anyone played any of those projects except for some fringe cases. They stopped being available a long time ago.

I can't provide any support for any issues, I haven't touched this since the bronze age. All I know is that it only works for 1.10 and has serious stability issues. And that the "Mafia" aka the to-be Kaloth Industrials is totally unfinished and has old garbage from 2004. Actually, everything is unfinished and broken. But I'm sure you're already accustomed to that if you have familiarity with it. I don't know if this is even the most up to date exe that was created. I looked for a while to see if I still had the release pack from a while ago. I don't. Probably got obliterated in that drive failure.

http://www.gameproc.com/meskstuff/ITAS3.0.exe

If I find a newer version (I am 99% certain I made a FG 1.10 version...?) I'll post it. But, currently, none of my backups indicate such a version exists anymore.
Image~[Gameproc]~Image
Warning: dialogue contains politically incorrect content. Viewer rearsore may occur.

Topic author
RawrMonster

Postby RawrMonster » Sat May 10, 2014 7:12 pm

Thanks for the download link! Absolutely love all of the starcraft mods you make!

I'm not sure if this is fixed yet, but a while back when I played ITAS3.0, I would be able to play Mafia for only a few minutes and game would crashed. Also would like to say that Mafia units act really weird, like move in circles while shooting. Particulary the zealot ship thing and the Doacktacular.

P.S. Can you give me EpicCock map that goes with the mod?

IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Postby IskatuMesk » Sun May 11, 2014 2:35 am

Yeah, their turning radius was intentionally rather high, as a drawback for their higher than normal range and health. Of course, doing this in Starcraft is changing only a single value, so getting ideal control for that was never really going to happen.

A search for "cock" yielded exceptionally large numbers of results. None of which were the map. I have no idea where that is. iirc it's just a specific tile in platform that has its tiles replaced to be space buildable.

/edit

Hixy-sama-chan-kun has informed me that he had the map. So, here it is.

http://www.gameproc.com/meskstuff/(8)EpicCock.scm
Image~[Gameproc]~Image
Warning: dialogue contains politically incorrect content. Viewer rearsore may occur.

Xvier1975
Terran Settler (Unemployed)
Terran Settler (Unemployed)

Postby Xvier1975 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:46 pm

I cant play ITAS though I have the .exe file how is it? I found epicness in playing your mods, though, Im too excited to play ITAS.

P. S. Any clue on your next project??
P. S. S. Regards to you and any editor!!
P. S. S. S. Blizzard is too dumb and fuckshit to accept and appreciate mods
P. S. S. S. S. #meskepicness

Return to “The Doackendium”