dA account closed

The source for all things IskatuMesk and then some. From projects, to articles, and even Let's Plays- it's all here for the taking.

Moderator: IskatuMesk

Topic author
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

dA account closed

Postby IskatuMesk » Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:30 pm

I have closed my DeviantArt account in co-ordinance with my gradual public withdrawl I began years ago. dA is the last of the things I shut down as I figured I would use it if I was to begin work on another project. However, my skills aren't significant enough to post about, and Deviantart is not a place I care to have my work present at. Years have passed and nothing has improved on their website, instead I have been faced with false information from their admins.

As it is unlikely any project I make from hereon will get anywhere, there's no point in keeping outdated content up. If, in the future, this ends up changing, I will use CC exclusively for my presentations.

The only thing I need to decide on now is if I'll keep my youtube account active. I'm using it for the MGEC series, so ultimately the success or failure of that work will determine what I do with youtube.
Image~[Gameproc]~Image
Warning: dialogue contains politically incorrect content. Viewer rearsore may occur.

Falchion
Zerg Broodling Dance Instructor
Location: Bragança Paulista, Brazil (Da most borin' place in the world)

Re: dA account closed

Postby Falchion » Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:56 pm

Damn. And I was copying Mesk's designs for my project.

GODDAMMIT!!!
How I became a troll in a single post (And you can too!!! :D ): link

mark_009_vn
Zerg Creep Colony Landscaper

Postby mark_009_vn » Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:15 am

IskatuMesk wrote:I have closed my DeviantArt account in co-ordinance with my gradual public withdrawl I began years ago. dA is the last of the things I shut down as I figured I would use it if I was to begin work on another project. However, my skills aren't significant enough to post about, and Deviantart is not a place I care to have my work present at. Years have passed and nothing has improved on their website, instead I have been faced with false information from their admins.

As it is unlikely any project I make from hereon will get anywhere, there's no point in keeping outdated content up. If, in the future, this ends up changing, I will use CC exclusively for my presentations.

The only thing I need to decide on now is if I'll keep my youtube account active. I'm using it for the MGEC series, so ultimately the success or failure of that work will determine what I do with youtube.

Dude...! YOU ASSHOLE! I needed that for my TOA copy cats!

"I'm begging you, let me work!" - Osamu Tezuka

Topic author
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Postby IskatuMesk » Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:38 pm

You both are talented enough to make your own shit. Why copy me?
Image~[Gameproc]~Image
Warning: dialogue contains politically incorrect content. Viewer rearsore may occur.

Falchion
Location: Bragança Paulista, Brazil (Da most borin' place in the world)

Postby Falchion » Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:12 pm

Number one: I was trolling you.

Number two: mark_009_vn, you idiot! I came first! I get the rights! Go troll someone else!
How I became a troll in a single post (And you can too!!! :D ): link

Topic author
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Postby IskatuMesk » Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:36 pm

I find it hard to consider someone demeaning themselves by claiming I am worth copying off of to be trolling.
Image~[Gameproc]~Image

mark_009_vn

Postby mark_009_vn » Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:10 am

IskatuMesk wrote:You both are talented enough to make your own shit. Why copy me?

Well... The reasons why I copy your stuff I could not talk in public.... It's... sensitive... But I will send you a PM about it... Check your inbox....

Number two: mark_009_vn, you idiot! I came first! I get the rights! Go troll someone else!

And the troll just got trolled........ :P

"I'm begging you, let me work!" - Osamu Tezuka

Return to “The Doackendium”