Wat?

The source for all things IskatuMesk and then some. From projects, to articles, and even Let's Plays- it's all here for the taking.

Moderator: IskatuMesk

Topic author
mark_009_vn
Zerg Creep Colony Landscaper

Wat?

Postby mark_009_vn » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:12 pm

What the hell, I was just reading on your TOA related materials on DeviantArt when suddenly SHIT BREAKS and IT'S NOT THERE ANYMORE!!! Did you really delete it?

"I'm begging you, let me work!" - Osamu Tezuka

IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Re: Wat?

Postby IskatuMesk » Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:07 am

I sure did! I'm removing any major references to TOA off of the internet, not that there was many to begin with. It was outdated, inaccurate, and unfinished.
Image~[Gameproc]~Image
Warning: dialogue contains politically incorrect content. Viewer rearsore may occur.

Falchion
Zerg Broodling Dance Instructor
Zerg Broodling Dance Instructor
Location: Bragança Paulista, Brazil (Da most borin' place in the world)

Postby Falchion » Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:31 am

IskatuMesk wrote:I sure did! I'm removing any major references to TOA off of the internet, not that there was many to begin with. It was outdated, inaccurate, and unfinished.

And at long last the Bifrost Bridge collapses...

(Failed attempt to make a poetic quote.)
How I became a troll in a single post (And you can too!!! :D ): link

Topic author
mark_009_vn

Postby mark_009_vn » Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:00 am

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrr........... Why must you delete it RIGHT when I starts reading it. That's...that's... that's just terrible...

Because seriously, that's like the best read I ever had in years. You did what many have failed to do...immerse me.

Oh well, at least I know what MFTG stands for "Mr Freak The Gallantry Universe" and not "Man F***ing Transformer Gigolo" like I always though I was

Also, I make quite an important discovery that would be (dis)beneficial for campaign contest entry which is that fact that the Undead are immune to radiation. Why? The campaign has you travel in time to the year 3042 and meet with this haft Russian, haft Indian, and haft Afghanistan bunch of extremist popes future people who fly massive foo fighters that fires nothing but pure radiation. Since you'll at one point unleashes The Fear and many, many more loli powered Undead capital ships against the motals. I'd be odd for a bunch of giant fighters with radioactive particles as their main weapon to destroy thousands upon thousands of Undeads Anahn style while somehow OUTNUMBERS them 10 to 1. Not to mention they are so under-terrified by the Undeads that they are more prioritized upon finishing their war with the evil menace of Battle Net 2.0 and it's many cybernetic reincarnation rather than trying to fend against the Devil.

Oh well... BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD!

"I'm begging you, let me work!" - Osamu Tezuka

IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Postby IskatuMesk » Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:48 am

MOTALS IN EEEEENDIA

I think you have the makings of a rock band right there.
Image~[Gameproc]~Image
Warning: dialogue contains politically incorrect content. Viewer rearsore may occur.

Return to “The Doackendium”