[Loli] Developer Log #9 23/12/2007

The source for all things IskatuMesk and then some. From projects, to articles, and even Let's Plays- it's all here for the taking.

Moderator: IskatuMesk

Topic author
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

[Loli] Developer Log #9 23/12/2007

Postby IskatuMesk » Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:09 am

From the Ashes

I managed to find a few of the old floor tiles WarGiant made for KTD a long time ago. With some modifications, I was able to produce the initial steps of the Disco Fever (A Confederate) tileset. However, I haven't been able to locate anything else regarding KTD, including maps to recover or the other, better tiles that WG had made later down the line. I know I had ds1 files somewhere... but where?

The Deep Awakens

I have enabled the first true demons, being the Body Harvester and the Abomination. Abominations will rarely appear in Zones 2-3, and very frequently in Zone 4+. They are very strong, very durable melee attackers that have the chance to return to life when destroyed. Body Harvesters are undetermined Baelificus low-level units. That's right; most of the Baelificus units from 2042 will be in Loli, including Souldrinkers, Balrogs, Gargoyles, and others. Amon the Corruptor and the Corrupt will also be in Loli.

Zone 4 is well under way. I'll probably enable it in the future.
Image~[Gameproc]~Image
Warning: dialogue contains politically incorrect content. Viewer rearsore may occur.

Return to “The Doackendium”