So I figured I'd take a fairly extended break on AO for a while. But dealing with D2 is often much more trying than dealing with SC.
The past days have been pretty trying of my patience. However, I do have quite a bit to show for it.
- A bunch of new monsters
- Zone 2 is now fully functional
- Test examples of the Zone 1 boss and the Act 1 boss
- fixed Pillar of Skulls graphic (doodad/tower for later acts) thanks to Nefarius
- Basic rendition of the act1 hireling quest + blood raven/giant white crocodile fight (who is currently as harmless as a kitten for reasons unknown).
- After a LOT of trouble and pain, got some new object types into my hands for act1, mostly more torches
- Got a version of the ds1 editor from paul with a 20k object limit (up from 2k) at my request; that's why I love these guys
The source for all things IskatuMesk and then some. From projects, to articles, and even Let's Plays- it's all here for the taking.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Xel'naga World Shaper
- Posts: 8948
- Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:40 pm
- Location: M͈̙̞͍͞ͅE̹H̨͇̰͈͕͇̫Ì̩̳CO̼̩̤͖͘ జ్ఞా
- Status: Offline
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests