[AO] - Zeus - Premise

The source for all things IskatuMesk and then some. From projects, to articles, and even Let's Plays- it's all here for the taking.

Moderator: IskatuMesk

Topic author
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

[AO] - Zeus - Premise

Postby IskatuMesk » Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:56 am

Zeus. The God of Thunder, wielding the Trident of the Titans. There will be several lightning-based units in the game; Thunderers, Maelstroms, and Zeus himself.

Zeus is a primarily ranged combat unit. He is a tier 6 legendary. His attacks do more damage based on the distance of the target. The further away they are, the more of his thunderbolts will hit. If they enter melee range, he will give them a satisfying poke with his trident. It hurts. Don't do it.
Image~[Gameproc]~Image
Warning: dialogue contains politically incorrect content. Viewer rearsore may occur.

chris
Zerg Ultralisk Waste Manager
Zerg Ultralisk Waste Manager

Re: [AO] - Zeus - Premise

Postby chris » Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:21 pm

apart from the name the unit is awesome.

zeus is technically the king of gods and unless this is the most powerful unit in the game, the name would not be suitable.
Zilla- wrote:campaign creations presents campaign creations starcraft campaign contest

Lavarinth on podcast wrote:Hey kids, this is Lavarinth. I know I didn't say much in this podcast, actually, I didn't say anything at all. See you guys on the next podcast.

Topic author
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Re: [AO] - Zeus - Premise

Postby IskatuMesk » Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:52 pm

Considering that tier 6 is full of god units and he will be one of the strongest I think it fits quite well.
Image~[Gameproc]~Image
Warning: dialogue contains politically incorrect content. Viewer rearsore may occur.

Return to “The Doackendium”