[AO] - Mal`Ash - Premise

The source for all things IskatuMesk and then some. From projects, to articles, and even Let's Plays- it's all here for the taking.

Moderator: IskatuMesk

Topic author
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

[AO] - Mal`Ash - Premise

Postby IskatuMesk » Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:28 am

Mal`Ash is a character from Throne of Armageddon. A primary villian, his power is often recited as both limitless in scale and eternal in life. To portray his power in Starcraft I will have to make him a Tier 7 legendary unit, much like the Prince of Pain.

Whereas the Prince of Pain will echo his power through a nonstop shower of damage, Mal`Ash will direct his primary power into a torrent of destruction upon a targeted region that will wash outwards and consume all it touches in agony. It will be a multiple-style version of the Doom Dragon's (Tier5) Death Comet attack, that summons a comet to crash down and devastate large regions with a forceful shockwave.

There is a point in Throne of Armageddon where he reveals a weapon that destroys entire dimensions, a Spectral Singularity. It is the concentrate of a pure element that he then uses to manifest a polar element, Dark Matter, by splitting the singularity. This is a bit like an atomic bomb but the energy released is far, far greater.

I intend to create this in Starcraft. Oh yes. It will be his special attack, as the Fire Nova is to the Pit Lord, and Entropy is to Duriel, Mal`Ash shall have his Eclipse attack.

I may try to create his shimmering skin effect. It would be very difficult.
Last edited by Anonymous on Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image~[Gameproc]~Image
Warning: dialogue contains politically incorrect content. Viewer rearsore may occur.

chris
Zerg Ultralisk Waste Manager
Zerg Ultralisk Waste Manager

Re: [AO] - Mal`Ash - Premise

Postby chris » Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:23 pm

Great unit  :)
Zilla- wrote:campaign creations presents campaign creations starcraft campaign contest

Lavarinth on podcast wrote:Hey kids, this is Lavarinth. I know I didn't say much in this podcast, actually, I didn't say anything at all. See you guys on the next podcast.

Return to “The Doackendium”