Q&A

The source for all things IskatuMesk and then some. From projects, to articles, and even Let's Plays- it's all here for the taking.

Moderator: IskatuMesk

Topic author
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Re: Q&A

Postby IskatuMesk » Thu May 19, 2011 8:28 pm

I'm not much of a player these days, only a designer. I stopped "regularly" playing games quite a long time ago, with a bit of WoW and such inbetween minus my newer LP's. I don't really find much replay value in most games released these days, and I find it hard to keep my attention on a game long enough just to LP it most of the time. If I was able to focus and learn the more complicated stuff involved with the UDK like programming and such... well, I'd be set.
Image~[Gameproc]~Image
Warning: dialogue contains politically incorrect content. Viewer rearsore may occur.

Raruto
Terran Academy Student (50k mineral debt)
Terran Academy Student (50k mineral debt)

Postby Raruto » Thu May 19, 2011 8:33 pm

It sorta happens to "old" people like us... 8/9 years of gaming/watching/reading
AND ANYTHING looks like the same...
it happens more and more often, play a game, watch a movie, read a book... you can even predict what's gonna happen :lol:
that's why i feel more like "creating" something on my own instead of playing with other people toys o_o

Topic author
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Postby IskatuMesk » Thu May 26, 2011 12:14 am

Well... mister developer bro seems to have vanished and forgotten/ignored my last post in response to his, so I guess that's that.

I am finalizing Coffee Hour episode 6 but it's rather long... nearly 3 hours of ranting. :\ Not sure if I will youtube it due to the exceptional length. Good thing the FTP works fine. :D

/edit

I fucked up the audio in my soase/BW recordings and this delays the production considerably as I am now on a deadline for Hunted's release and freeing up HD space. I will probably split the BW modding history from CH6 anyways.
Image~[Gameproc]~Image
Warning: dialogue contains politically incorrect content. Viewer rearsore may occur.

Return to “The Doackendium”