- Let's Play
Divinity: Original Sin 2 (With HKS and Schwadiddly)
DMC3 - Very Hard Mode Vergil - Low Priority
Guild Wars - All Campaigns - Low Priority
Dr.Schwa Sonic 2006 Compilation (5 segments encoded)
Mucky Dark Souls 3 Compilation
- Castovers (many)
Edit Queue -
Updated August 1 2017
- Dark Souls 3 is now available!
Updated May 24 2017
- Graveyard - Golden Axe: Beast Rider (2017 - 2 segments)
Updated May 16 2017
- Graveyard - Metal Gear Rising (2017 - 2 segments)
Updated January 10 2017
- Diablo 3 is now available!
Updated October 05 2016
- Final Fantasy 6 is now available!
Updated August 22 2016
- Graveyard - Spellforce (2016 - 6 segments)
Updated July 19 2016
- Graveyard - Dragonshard (2013 - 2 segments)
Updated April 14 2016
- Dante's Inferno: The Dabl is a Zerg Smurf is now available!
Updated March 25 2016
- Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen is now available!
Updated December 1 2015
- Divinity: Original Sin is now available!
Updated November 4 2015
- Ai Chou Aniki is now available!
Updated October 31 2015
- Alice is now available!
Updated July 29 2015
- Castlevania: Lords of Game Testing THE REVENGE is now available!
Updated July 19 2015
- Dragon's Dogma is now available!
Updated May 09 2015
- Dungeon Keeper 2 is now available!
Updated March 01 2015
- The 7-part Hunted PA compilation with DrSchwa is now available!
Near Future Projects
Dr.Schwa Sonic 2006 Compilation
High Priority Considerations
- Kingdom Hearts
- Undercover Coaps
- Castlevania 3
- Zelda: Link to the Past
- Lost Vikings
- Chrono Trigger/Cross
- External image host cleansing
- QA Pass on About sections
- Index banner images (Resources, Podcasts...)
- Sidebar minimal height for small pages (e.g. Podcasts)
- Bring AWP to site in a non-icky way
- Some kind of processing on dota clone lists to make them less stupid to sift through
- Apex U Cleanup (move videos to Extras, remove useless historic leftover information)
- Cohesion pass on smaller sections (Castovers, Extras, etc)
- Port galleries to GP (Dev, Hall of Fame, etc.)
- Lavarinth make the RSS feed support that we've waited since inception for (I don't even know what RSS is, other than that people wanted it)