Biting the Bullet to Insanity

The source for all things IskatuMesk and then some. From projects, to articles, and even Let's Plays- it's all here for the taking.

Moderator: IskatuMesk

Topic author
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Biting the Bullet to Insanity

Postby IskatuMesk » Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:59 pm

u mad?

no srsly

u mad????

2011 is a clusterfuck of stupidity. Let's start from the top.

utub

At the dawn of 2011 I invested no less than $300 and tons of time of research into setting up an LP setup capable of handling console games. Killzone 2 and 3 are currently recorded and will go up sometime soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xChKJaDg-1M

The following LP's are available on my channel - Bulletstorm Hard, Magicka (with HKS and Pheo), AvP3, Battle Tanx Hard, Starcraft 2 Brutal, Darksiders Apocalyptic

I released two new XXE compilations.

I am currently sitting at almost 920k upload views, 1143 uploads (considerably more than Husky) averaging 1gb a piece, and 215k channel views. My subscribers haven't really changed that much since we last spoke, and submissions have all but run dry except for the odd FFA from Dtox and the odd 2v2 from Velix.

Although 2010 and 2011 so far have been miserable and nothing has come out of them, I have rarely gone a week without uploading something. Times slow down when I get bad moodswings or just generally feel like shit, which has been the last several months. I hope things will pick up when I start upping KZ2-3. Not sure what's next to LP. Let's stick with the here and before.

I had a few projects I was going to make but scrapped them. That includes the GEC documentary and the biography. No one cares about that shit. I am still planning the DF narrative but that one had a bit of a stumble in my priority list when I realized that I didn't have the source images anymore.

modding

Black Sun episode 0 was released a while ago and the first dev log was also released to a prospective audience. I released the first version of the SFX pack.

I received and filled voice acting requests from two independent games, one of them an RPG and the other a Babylon 5 sim. I also received voice acting requests from some crazy indie film thing by a bunch of loli but they don't need the voices yet. I'm also helping Thudo out with some crazy dawn of war project he's got going on.

Although the modding front has been slow I have been constantly pursuing resources for any future projects. I have made several major rips of SFX from games, including Bulletstorm, and when I do I upload a list of these assets available on mapster. http://forums.sc2mapster.com/resources/ ... cks-music/

The tools I am using to rip stuff from L2 supposedly work with Tera as well, another asian MMO that is currently in Korean closed beta and will eventually make it to NA as well. I don't have the client and don't know where to get it currently, so I haven't been able to test it. From what I have seen of this game it looks really fucking awesome and fits the art style of L2. Chances it could even be a decent game in itself. This is an important resource if I decide to make something in need of fantasy/medieval content.

I released this vocal demo - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TT0LI8A4E10

With the advent of Black Sun's revival I have been furiously trying to repair my aging 3d skillset.

Phew, that's not even all of them. Due to sins limits, they're all under 25k quad and most under 15k quad.

Considering working on captain planet RPG again some day.

2042 is not off the table. Just... hanging off the edge. I want to finish it. I want to finish a lot of things. I'm not a man of commitment. I'm a man of :trollface:

Writing

TOA has not moved since 2010 jan. Black Sun was launched to try to get dreams going again. It's working. I don't know if or when I'll be able to write.

CC slash fic was moderately edited and is around 60% done. I hope to actually start on this soon but who knows. This is offensive enough it will get me banned and leave you in a writhing fetal position for years. I look forward to this conclusion of our time together.

Metal health

Total trainwreck. I flat out stopped taking those pills a while ago. Not sure if I mentioned that before lav insinuated I was fat and I fucked off. That's why I left. I'm very sensitive about those kinds of things. I still haven't forgiven him for this atrocity. I'm only here because I told Dread I would post black sun a while ago. I live up to my promises. Sometimes.

Oracle always signs off whenever I pester him on Google Talk. SOME THINGS NEVER CHANGE

Physical health

Worse than it's ever been. Actually, I thought I was going to have a heart attack earlier today. My blood pressure is here and there but the arrhythmia is what's most dangerous. The worst part is the FUCKING HEADACHES GOD DAMN IT CHRIST ALMIGHTY

Man, these smilies sure are creepy. Here they are for all my utub lurkers.

:) :] ;) :D ;D :lol: >:( :Y :( :o :eegads: o_o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :{ :fear: :-X :-\ :S :frown: :-* :'( >:D ^-^ :bleh: @@ :F :gah: :hah: :plz: :happy: :shock: :joy: D< :monocle: :nosebleed: :osnp: :ohh: :huwhaa: :raspberry: D: :durr: :sweat: :sup: :explain: :V
Image~[Gameproc]~Image
Warning: dialogue contains politically incorrect content. Viewer rearsore may occur.

shrelock
Terran Settler (Unemployed)
Terran Settler (Unemployed)

Re: Biting the Bullet to Insanity

Postby shrelock » Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:58 pm

I love you

Taeradun
Protoss Khalai Missionary
Protoss Khalai Missionary

Re: Biting the Bullet to Insanity

Postby Taeradun » Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:27 pm

<3