July 06 - Current Events

The source for all things IskatuMesk and then some. From projects, to articles, and even Let's Plays- it's all here for the taking.

Moderator: IskatuMesk

Topic author
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

July 06 - Current Events

Postby IskatuMesk » Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:47 am

Well I've had a few people ask me so I'll do some current events stuff in that I can say what is happening and so forth if it's not specifically related to any one subject.

So...

- I haven't forgotten about Cakeanguish, I plan to go back to it sometime soonish.
- Working on a new video, but good recording material is very difficult to come by. Expect some Prototype and some Gmod footage. The main focus - HKS dying
- There seems to be some videos that still aren't referenced on the CC Epic Video Guide, such as the Faseroll WoW video that I made sometime ago. I'm gonna try to find these videos and get them up for you.
- The Captain Planet RPG isn't really dead, but it isn't really alive, either. Honestly I got really bummed out by the craptastic combat system and implenting custom combat systems is well beyond my ability to do, much less make new graphics for it all since most of them do need new graphics.
- Not sure about Project Loli. That went strong... then it died again. I think sc2 is too close to really devote worthwhile time to this.

Nothing has really been happening... slowly getting this computer up to par in terms of software.

If anyone has Stabbyman 00 and 01, please send me them.

/edit

Found the two stabbyman videos.
Last edited by IskatuMesk on Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image~[Gameproc]~Image
Warning: dialogue contains politically incorrect content. Viewer rearsore may occur.

Symmetry
Terran Barracks Laundry Master
Terran Barracks Laundry Master

Re: July 06 - Current Events

Postby Symmetry » Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:07 am

IskatuMesk wrote:- The Captain Planet RPG isn't really dead, but it isn't really alive, either. Honestly I got really bummed out by the craptastic combat system and implenting custom combat systems is well beyond my ability to do, much less make new graphics for it all since most of them do need new graphics.

Ugh, yes. The combat system has the worst damage calculation formulas ever - and it's damned near impossible to modify them without delving deep into the engine.

IIRC, there are mods people have made which contain custom (possibly better) combat systems that'll work if you've got a legit copy of RPGMaker (not the translated version).

Topic author
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Re: July 06 - Current Events

Postby IskatuMesk » Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:42 am

Oh, there's a ton of custom battle systems out there. But as I said, getting them to work is quite a bit beyond my know-how as I'm not a programmer. I'm pretty sure they work with all versions of XP, too, as I haven't heard anything to the contrary and other stuff I've downloaded works fine.
Image~[Gameproc]~Image
Warning: dialogue contains politically incorrect content. Viewer rearsore may occur.

Return to “The Doackendium”