Major SC modding content release.

The source for all things IskatuMesk and then some. From projects, to articles, and even Let's Plays- it's all here for the taking.

Moderator: IskatuMesk

Topic author
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Major SC modding content release.

Postby IskatuMesk » Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:29 pm

I am releasing these graphics under the MUELER - Mesk User End License Extreme Loli. That is the following.

- You may use the graphics/sounds provided as long as I am credited fully for their creation and a link to campaigncreations.org provided.
- If you use one of the grps made by WarGiant you MUST credit him. Normally I wouldn't release his stuff but it's like 9 years old and I don't think he'll care.
- You put a secret carrier in your mod. It must be called - SEKRIT CARIOR. It should be pink. It should fire nucks. The interpretation of "nucks" is what will make your mod unique.
- You may modify and redistribute modified grps - but they must still credit me/WarGiant appropriately.
- This pack may be redistributed as long as all contents are left intact, readme included.

Failure to meet these requirements will see you publicly hanged by your cock.

A little preview. The pack has more than this, this is just what I decided to stick in the preview.

There's a bunch of stuff from UF, MFTGATRL, BoTC, SYC 2, and others. I wanted to make the MFTGATMF open source as well but I don't even have that mod anymore.

The pack also contains a bunch of SFX from MFTGATRL.

See the included Readme for more info.

http://www.doack.campaigncreations.org/waxdough.rar
Image~[Gameproc]~Image
Warning: dialogue contains politically incorrect content. Viewer rearsore may occur.

Return to “The Doackendium”