LP Update/Comment Thread

The source for all things IskatuMesk and then some. From projects, to articles, and even Let's Plays- it's all here for the taking.
Schwa
Terran Refinery Attendant
Terran Refinery Attendant

Re: LP Update/Comment Thread

Post by Schwa »

He has to give you two months notice btw. And it has to be concrete (meaning he has to give you a DATE, not a "oh I think I'm going to sell so uh...can you like leave somtime?"). If he doesn't you can actually force him to. It's law. You can take him to court over it. Even if you don't want to go, you can threaten to. http://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/housi ... nth-notice
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

Yeah after all the issues last time (and HKS' many run-ins with landlords; they're all shit in this country) I am fairly versed on the laws regarding terminating tenancy. They also can't terminate just to raise the rent or replace us, and a termination has to be given separate to the sales act (meaning if someone buys it and we aren't served an official termination order, we're still renting on our current contract, just to the new owner).

/edit

Just had to tell off another flock of East Indians. They're getting thirsty, and there's blood in the sand by 50 cent.

/edit 2

I am caught up on casting for Heroes (Just need to process) so I want to try to get some other stuff done before the shit hits the fan. So far, the recordings show that fan turbulence effects this mic much less severely than the last one, so there's some minor distortion and very little if any rumble (though this was on very low and with a makeshift wall present, the later casts I need to verify will really put it to the test). So, I see no reason to not try to finish an LP if I can get the energy.

Gotta take the cat to the vet today upon which I expect them to tell me to stop antibiotics and we'll be back to normal again, except for, you know, throwing out stuff and being in agony from my mangled foot joint acting up.

Dreamhost is crying about files on the server again, though, which could be a problem.

/edit 3

I am in hard catchup mode for heroes stuff. Cat is doing well. The head vet apparently did some training on eyes very recently and there is a new drug or something that might help protect her eyes from future incidents. May as well order it and give it a shot, right?
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

Some new Heroes videos are now available. I recommend to grab them quickly if you are interested, as the state of the hosting is still not resolved...

/e

Hosting is OK. I am nearly finished processing the last of my heroes recordings.
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

An attempt to hook up the VCR to the capture card and then subsequently updating the software on failing to get a hook has resulted in my capture card no longer functioning at all. After many failed attempts to get it to so much as register properly in windows drivers I think the firmware flashing or something else fucked up and it's just hosed. I reseated it and everything and it just refuses to work anymore.

Thus all console-based recordings are now dead and my hopes to pull my old VHS footage is a dream.

What a waste of my fucking time and money.
Revolta
Terran Nuclear Silo Safety Inspector

Post by Revolta »

hehe xd
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

the COFFEE MACHINE has also died

god damnit
Revolta

Post by Revolta »

now you really are fucked, RIP in dad
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

I put up planet alcatraz's one segment in the graveyard.

I have decided Apex's script will be translated into a light novel format and posted on GP when finished.

/e

also imagecuck killed ALL the DF images. Maybe I noticed this before... but I noticed it earlier. I can't really do anything about it...
ArcCain
Terran Battlecruiser Janitor
Terran Battlecruiser Janitor

Post by ArcCain »

Here's a in-depth DMC 1 playthrough. Figured you'd like to have a look at it.
Jee-Host[gm]
Terran Missile Turret Rotary Tester
Terran Missile Turret Rotary Tester

Post by Jee-Host[gm] »

Watching Dante's Inferno re-run these days. Holy buttpuckers, however did you manage to bring yourself to play THAT again? I'm kinda speechless, bro.
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

Treads a fine line of helping me ignore stress while not completely collapsing. Very fine line. I ragequit out of a portion of ff6 for much more trivial reasons and haven't been able to get it in me to go back yet. Psychology is weird.
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

FF6 recording has at long last resumed.

I near the 1/4 mark of initial concept drafting segment 0 for Apex's light novel.
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

The OP is now updated to show all of my current projects including non-LP ones so you know what my current workload is looking like.

FF6 has over 25 hours recorded in the last week and nears completion recording-wise.

/e

- RK 0-20 heroes replays are now up.
- GP now reflects the GP in newsposts and I will post there when releases are ready as well.
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

The two short Dragonshard segments are now on the graveyard. Hard to imagine it's been three years since I recorded those...
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

Over 30 new blizzard dota replays are up, though I'll do their notes after.