Still Beating?

Saladin
Terran Refinery Attendant

Still Beating?

Post by Saladin »

Anything new pumping out the old StarCraft: Brood War engine? I heard that Pr0nogo is producing a new zerg-based campaign for Brood war. I wanted to hear if you guys are making anything new in this side of the community.

BTW, I heard it from over at Staredit Network, so... :sweat:
Church
Zerg Ultralisk Waste Manager
Zerg Ultralisk Waste Manager

Re: Still Beating?

Post by Church »

Enkidu?

Pr0nogo has released the first half of his zerg campaign here actually. If you want to talk about that, I suggest you take it to that thread and not CC.

Another content creator called DarkenedFantasies is working on a campaign called You Must Survive. The final release should hopefully be out within the next couple months, last I heard.

Otherwise, I'm working on some stuff behind the scenes right now. Hopefully we'll be seeing other content creators pick up projects soon too.
Saladin

Post by Saladin »

Okay, so There are some other content possibly being pushed out there... Okay cool. I was just curious.

BTW, I am also busy on my own and I also wanted to ask something of you... What has happened to your avatar? Rhetorical question, but it just keeps sticking out in my face. I was working on a StarCraft project, but physically I only had the writing down and the hard drive on my old computer, that contained "some" of my progress completely broke down, along with Windows XP OS. After that, I am lucky I can even be online at all. Now, I have to start again from scratch and even worse... I don't have my original SC games anymore, so getting a new one for me has become almost impossible with no money. I feel so weak right now.

Sorry, anyway yeah I have been busy focusing on other projects, bouncing around between websites all over the place.
Lavarinth
Xel'naga Administrator
Xel'naga Administrator

Post by Lavarinth »

Church wrote:Enkidu?
Yes.
- - Lavarinth
Campaign Creations Administrator
Saladin

Post by Saladin »

In my defense, I never said I was not...

:sweat:

... That probably didn't work out as well as I thought. :-[