Starcraft Campaign: Overmind's Rage

TheMadman
Terran Missile Turret Rotary Tester
Terran Missile Turret Rotary Tester

Starcraft Campaign: Overmind's Rage

Post by TheMadman »

====_Story_====

Many millenia ago, Xel'Naga had the greatest moment in their live ever. But it was ruined so quickly....

Xel'Naga with their technology, that was advanced far far than other's technology, has developed a new speciments of their kind.

The first of them was the ''Protoss''. And the Second ''Zerg''.

Unlike Zerg speciment, Protoss was made by light fragments of a crystal called ''Uraj'' and they possessed power of light, While Zerg was made by dark fragments ''Khalis'' whose possesed power of darkness. Those crystals
possess power, to kill any organism within huge radius on planetary scale, and was prophesied to be used by One, on a great danger within.

Though Xel'Naga had enough power to stand against any foe without crystals, they had fear that the Young Overmind,
the first speciment that can control Zerg, is the One. They had locked him in cell to avoid the prophecy at any cost, but even that will not stop Ovemind's Rage...

====_Characters_====

Overmind

Race: Zerg
The first speciment that can control Zerg and giving orders to vassals Cerebrates. He possess ultimate power of infesting every lifeform and turning them to Zerg. Can see future.

Samir Duran

Race: Unknown
His goals are unknown, and never was known by other races. He is the one who serves a greater power than Xel'Naga himself.

More Soon...

====_Status_====

5% Total

====_Requiements_====

Starcraft: Brood War (from 1.10 to 1.16.1)
InstallPath Registry

====_Downloads_====

Coming soon...
Ya know, sometimes i remember old times when Dune 2000 was rocking, when God of War II was the best game, when
starcraft was the best strategy among everything....

I always ask myself: why many people dont play this legendary games, why they want play new ones?
And the answer is: they don't love games bro, they don't love them....