Scythe Templar frames

IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Scythe Templar frames

Post by IskatuMesk »

A long time ago, when Laconius was still going to websites and didn't have a bitchfit because I told him to stop complaining about being unable to feed himself, I performed a variety of requests for him including rendering out the sc2 scythe DT for sc1. I never converted it to GRP as I never had the software available at that stage. As far as I know, this, like most other such work, was just wasted and never got used for anything.

After a very long time of being pretty certain I deleted the frames, I found them again while mass deleting old junk.

Now they are yours to do whatever the hell you want with, if anything. I have no idea if they even turned out any good. He was supposed to tell me that.

You'll need to sort and palette them yourself.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mark_009_vn
Zerg Drone Masseur
Zerg Drone Masseur

Re: Scythe Templar frames

Post by mark_009_vn »

...You gotta drink me some vodka man...

If anyone wanted to use this for their own mod, see attachment below. I'm ok if you don't include me in the credit, but Isk might not.

Compiling him took a lot less time than I thought, I tried for the first time batch editing the palette to fix the player color and it worked perfectly now. He has no shadows, though it doesn't matter much because of cloaking. One thing to note, if the guy appeared somewhat big in game, it's not because of the scaling, rather it's the cape which made him appeared larger than he should be, rest assured, he is around the same height as the vanilla DT.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"I'm begging you, let me work!" - Osamu Tezuka
Church
Zerg Ultralisk Waste Manager
Zerg Ultralisk Waste Manager

Post by Church »

mark_009_vn wrote:Image
Heyyy... ;)
mark_009_vn
Zerg Drone Masseur
Zerg Drone Masseur

Post by mark_009_vn »

Church wrote: Heyyy... ;)
Thumbs up on that... Milady.

"I'm begging you, let me work!" - Osamu Tezuka
Lavarinth
Xel'naga Administrator
Xel'naga Administrator

Post by Lavarinth »

Just saw this thread, I lol'd.
- - Lavarinth
Campaign Creations Administrator
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

found these in my travels. All yours if you want to sort them out. credit me for porting/rendering etc.

They are protoss buildings. ~twilight~ council, pielon, africanshrine iirc. from sc2. Some frames with PC, some without.