What happens when you play too much starcraft.

Marine
Protoss Dragoon Shooting Target

Re: What happens when you play too much starcraft.

Post by Marine »

Oh, sorry forgot, my bad I just kept reading the last post and his subject was last...
[img]http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/3600/zergsig5smallff5.png[/img]
ensignmerlin
Terran Refinery Attendant
Terran Refinery Attendant

O_O

Post by ensignmerlin »

What REALLY happens when you play too much starcraft.

Check it out!!!!
Boombaye
Terran Academy Student (50k mineral debt)
Terran Academy Student (50k mineral debt)

Post by Boombaye »

I watched that a while ago kinda funny about the Ghost v D.templar
Did someone watch the first version ? Funny with the ghost.

Computer nerds. HeHe Crooks and pervy Zerglings
Vader: Luke I am your father !
Luke: Really ?
Vader: No, just kidding.

Post by Marine »

??? okay Boombaye.

I think its wierd they do that, they should do it on WarCraft lol. But I will say its funny that they do it tho, the people watching must think there stupid.
[img]http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/3600/zergsig5smallff5.png[/img]
UnrealDirektor
Terran Settler (Unemployed)
Terran Settler (Unemployed)

Post by UnrealDirektor »

Hmmm What means playing too much starcraft?

That is an actually very complex question. It is being influenced by countless factors. Let's take your nationality (or general geographical location) for an example:

Asia(Korean only): There is no such thing, as too much starcraft! ... But there is brain death after a 48 hour non-stop starcraft session.

American: Sell your tips and trick on e-bay, upload your last matches agianst Korean ppl who beaten you after showing skill with underpowered species prevails more than the hunt for overpowered species (not too fitting to SC, since everyone is balanced.. but essentially... americans... well like ot be overpowered), than head down to McDonalds and order a Hamburger with zergling bacon. Or Hotlarva.

European: Lot of cultures mixed together results in the most variable side effects. Larping with friends, making small communities and whatnot... 

Australian: WTF no'? Mate, I hev' nay ide'!

African: I refrain from commenting. But I guess they can tag elephants as ultralisks, hienas as zerglings and lions as ... hydras? (strange comparison, but you die when meeting face to face with a hydralisk, and probably the same will happen when you meet a lion too soooo...)

Me: Dictionary greatly influenced by SC (quotes and such), when need food ask about supply limit, waiting for dropship instead of bus, wondering where is the stimpack, using knife like I was a hydralisk, serving the UED instead of my country, taking my parents as UED superiors, pondering on how nice would be to have my pet zergling to play with my dogs (play, not kill), pondering I would marry infested kerrigan (and possibly consumed on the night of our wedding), yell for a medic when I get injured, ask for a science vessel at science classes, chasing my enemies yelling " My life for aiur!", having a paranoia about ghosts chasing me, trying to burrow to use my special attack... resulting in death.

Scary conclusion.
superdoughboy4
Terran Missile Turret Rotary Tester
Terran Missile Turret Rotary Tester

Post by superdoughboy4 »

Marine_382BB wrote: Ah, I see its like emptying your recycle bin, well you cant get them back unless you go back a restore point to before you deleted them. Thats what I did when I uninstalled LoTR: BFME and when I restored I got it back.
Or you could use one of Norton's programs to get a "Norton's Protected Recycle Bin" which allows you to restore any file deleted from the Recycle Bin, without having to roll-back every single thing you did.