Queen Corona's model

Created by RazorclawX, Wanderers of Sorceria tells an epic length story through multiple chapters and books for WarCraft III.

Moderator: RazorclawX

RazorclawX
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Queen Corona's model

Post by RazorclawX »

Conceptually I view Corona or her ancestor to be a powerful Nerubian Mage-- however, it seems apparent in Warcraft that the nobility caste of the Nerubians are Spider Lords (beetle-type), even the female ones (the Spider Queen that appears in TFT uses the Crypt Lord model in WoW which tells me that the Lords and Queens are part of the same caste since the Queens aren't the 'rulers' so much as the 'breeders'). Thanks to having the Cocoon of Evolution Asir-arak in their possession that ancestor should have long since evolved upward even if she didn't start as such and thus become able to pass on genetic memory.

Now, here comes the issue-- Corona's model is being changed from the Nerubian caster caste into the nobility caste which means she's going to be a true Spider Lord. I'm heavily favoring the standard beetle model, but there's also the "not quite a Crypt Lord" HotS Zagara model which I could prepare for that purpose if I had to. I don't particularly like that because she's not really a Crypt Lord and looks too human.

What do you think?
-- Razorclaw X
Creator of Wanderers of Sorceria and Vision of the Future
AngstyOwl
Terran Refinery Attendant
Terran Refinery Attendant

Re: Queen Corona's model

Post by AngstyOwl »

I'm not really a fan of the Beetle model to be honest. Not to be difficult but I felt like she came across like a lot more of a queen with her old model, this one just looks out of place.