Kazgaroth in Book 6?

Created by RazorclawX, Wanderers of Sorceria tells an epic length story through multiple chapters and books for WarCraft III.

Moderator: RazorclawX

X59
Fired! Blocking the entrance with a “supply fort” is an inappropriate use of company minerals
Fired! Blocking the entrance with a “supply fort” is an inappropriate use of company minerals

Kazgaroth in Book 6?

Post by X59 »

While looking over the character profiles on the Wanderers of Sorceria page, I noticed that Kazgaroth's page mentions him having a story line in book 6. However even though I spared the Satyr by not destroying their base when I killed Ebon, received Kazgaroth's aid when fighting against the Dragon Slayers, and freed the Satyr being controlled by the Dragon Slayers in Book 4 Kazgaroth did not appear in Book 6 at any point.

What else would I need to do in order to unlock Kazgaroth and see his story line in Book 6?
Drew
Terran Refinery Attendant
Terran Refinery Attendant

Re: Kazgaroth in Book 6?

Post by Drew »

X59 wrote:While looking over the character profiles on the Wanderers of Sorceria page, I noticed that Kazgaroth's page mentions him having a story line in book 6. However even though I spared the Satyr by not destroying their base when I killed Ebon, received Kazgaroth's aid when fighting against the Dragon Slayers, and freed the Satyr being controlled by the Dragon Slayers in Book 4 Kazgaroth did not appear in Book 6 at any point.

What else would I need to do in order to unlock Kazgaroth and see his story line in Book 6?
If you've already completed Book 6, than you can replay the 'Beginning of the End' map and be given the option to select 'free mode', which lets you choose a hero from many different choices for a run through sorceria. The dialogue is mostly generic and the gameplay repetitive, but a few heroes like Kazgaroth and Sorana will give some unique dialog.
X59

Re: Kazgaroth in Book 6?

Post by X59 »

Ah. Thanks for letting me know.