Achievement Help Request (B: 2, M: 7/B: 5, M: 2 & 5)

Created by RazorclawX, Wanderers of Sorceria tells an epic length story through multiple chapters and books for WarCraft III.

Moderator: RazorclawX

X59
Fired! Blocking the entrance with a “supply fort” is an inappropriate use of company minerals
Fired! Blocking the entrance with a “supply fort” is an inappropriate use of company minerals

Achievement Help Request (B: 2, M: 7/B: 5, M: 2 & 5)

Post by X59 »

As I played through the original run and a New Game Plus I tried to get the achievements that would be available and while I haven't gotten all of them, there are three achievements that I have no clue on how to obtain.

The first of these is "My Dragons are Purple (B: 2, M: 7)", which required summoning the Ultimate Dragon and while I get purple dragons during the duel, despite my best efforts I can't find the combination that Fuses into the Ultimate Dragon.

The second is "Survey the Wreckage (B: 5, M: 2)", which involved finding and searching the wreckage of the crash airship, the problem is that I can't find it at all. I've cleared forests, destroyed bases and nothing.

The third is "Rendhand (B: 5, M: 5)", which involves finding and obtaining the Rendhand of Naja and that was an item that I just could not find and when I search the forum, it sounded as if the item was from a secret level involving Shizuka instead of Hikaru in Legacy of the Wizard.

I would appreciate any help in unlocking these achievements and if Rendhand does involve a secret level, I would appreciate any information on how to unlock it.
Drew
Terran Refinery Attendant
Terran Refinery Attendant

Re: Achievement Help Request (B: 2, M: 7/B: 5, M: 2 & 5)

Post by Drew »

Certainly.

'My dragons are purple':
1st tier fusions needed-
1 red dragon + 1 blue dragon = 1 purple dragon
1 hydra + 1 salamander = 1 pyrohydra
1 salamander + 1 blade kraken = 1 blade salamander
2nd tier fusions needed-
1 purple dragon + 1 pyrohydra + 1 blade salamander = 1 ultimate dragon

'Survey the Wreckage':
-forgive the traitor at the end of Book 4
-play 'Tiger's Claw'
-wait for the airship cutscene (don't invade the army of the dead's base before the cutscene)
-destroy the army of the dead's base
-follow the path of destruction leading northwest from the gold mine
-grab the secret level powerup and complete the mission

'Rendhand':
-complete the 'Survey the Wreckage' requirements above
-play 'The New Alliance' and complete it, click 'continue' to go to the next mission
-the secret level will load instead of 'Legacy of the Wizard'
-explore the secret level thoroughly
X59

Re: Achievement Help Request (B: 2, M: 7/B: 5, M: 2 & 5)

Post by X59 »

Thanks for the information Drew.