New Game Plus for Book 3 - 5?

Created by RazorclawX, Wanderers of Sorceria tells an epic length story through multiple chapters and books for WarCraft III.

Moderator: RazorclawX

X59
Fired! Blocking the entrance with a “supply fort” is an inappropriate use of company minerals
Fired! Blocking the entrance with a “supply fort” is an inappropriate use of company minerals

New Game Plus for Book 3 - 5?

Post by X59 »

After completing books 3 through 5 I was surprised it just ended after epilogue, especially since I saw an achievement to fight a certain dragon. At the same time I know that some achievements such as the Orb of Purification (B. 3) would require a second play through, so I have to ask exactly how would you get a New Game Plus for Books 3 through 5?
Drew
Terran Refinery Attendant
Terran Refinery Attendant

Re: New Game Plus for Book 3 - 5?

Post by Drew »

Look up the old thread titled 'Secret level, or not'. I think its on page 2 on the WOS discussion board. It explains the requirements needed to reach the secret level in order to make a new game plus file for books 3-5.
X59

Re: New Game Plus for Book 3 - 5?

Post by X59 »

Drew wrote:Look up the old thread titled 'Secret level, or not'. I think its on page 2 on the WOS discussion board. It explains the requirements needed to reach the secret level in order to make a new game plus file for books 3-5.
Thanks for letting me know where to look Drew and from the looks of things I guess didn't rescue 40 people from the flood, which means I missed one or two.