Plz help! My Progress is gone!

Created by RazorclawX, Wanderers of Sorceria tells an epic length story through multiple chapters and books for WarCraft III.

Moderator: RazorclawX

darklilith
Terran Settler (Unemployed)

Plz help! My Progress is gone!

Post by darklilith »

hi all, first of all it's so nice to see that this campaign is still havin some love :)

now, to the problem. yesterday my hard drive went alzheimer on me... all my files are gone and of
course my progress of wanderers of sorceria are gone too.. :(

i just had finished book 2, while grabbing all obelisk's hearts and book pages... and i defeated the ultimate dragon
(after buying upgrades with the book pages and saving my new game+ file) but now i have to download the campaign again which is not much of a deal but.... i want to recover my progress :( , i dont want to start again from book 1, but i dont want to start from book 3 without the record of all my stuff i gathered (as i recall the obelisk's quest oppened special classes for future books).... so how can i start book 3 with all the obelisk's quest completed and book pages collected???... can someone provide me with a save file??... i think i need to replay the mission with the legensary dragon in order to buy the upgrades again, i have no problem with that....but it would really mean a lot if someone can spare me a full save game file to replay that mission and continue from that on (with all pages collected and obelisk's quests completed of course).....

sorry for my bad english btw....oh and... plz help meeeeeee!! :'(
darklilith

Re: Plz help! My Progress is gone!

Post by darklilith »

No one? :'(
Lavarinth
Xel'naga Administrator
Xel'naga Administrator

Post by Lavarinth »

You're asking for a very specific location of a save file, chances are you're going to get minimal feedback on this. If you look at it on the bright side, you get to redo the quests at a much quicker pace since you already know what to do.
- - Lavarinth
Campaign Creations Administrator
darklilith

Post by darklilith »

i dont mind if the profile have all the books completed, i just want access to the end of book 2 and i'll work my way from there, but i think i'll start from the beggining with cheats in order to do it fast, but thanks anyway to anyone who read this. :)