News for 2/25/19
Wanderers of Sorceria 4th Edition updated with the following changes:
* Updated models: Carrion Beetle. Hikaru (Adol) no longer has a cape. Sazabi has a new Walk animation. Jin War Scholars no longer have Hero Glow (Hero officers will still have the glow). Chaos Gaunt now has a portrait.
* General Sounds: Added (sexier than Naisha) voice set for Miranda. Updated voice set for Lord Kosseimaru. Added previously removed voice set for Jenna. Fixed Kanna's voice set being much quieter than anyone else. Rearranged some of Mizuki's unit responses so they make a little more sense where they're used. Added new Pissed sounds for Nel (who did not have a full set of them before).
* General: Tome of Retraining added to Goblin Merchants and faction shops (any map without an editted inventory will have this), replacing the spot where faction Orbs would have been. On Goblin Merchants this normally replaces the Wand of Shadowsight. The tome comes in a stock of three and costs no gold.
* General: Fixed Kanna's Weapon attachment being on the wrong hand (for animation purposes she's technically also left-handed). Gunther's Team Color is fixed to Blue. Lurker Carrion Beetles will live as long as advertised (90 seconds instead of 60 seconds). Minor Blade Krakens summoned by Feral Spirit are now called Spirit Krakens as the tooltip suggests.
* Book 1, 2, General: Hikaru starts with the item Garanteen when it becomes available. Kanna starts with the item Kanna's Necklace. Ziel starts equipped with Ziel's Sword. Fixed Scaldar's Lurker Burrow using the wrong voice set. Gave Miranda's 5th class Cone of Heat instead of Firewall. Ziel's damage type changed to Chaos damage for all classes. Fixed bug where Kanna and Ziel don't get the correct Team Color upon loading (not that this matters). Unlock requirements for Shizuka's 8th and 9th hidden classes should be consistent between the Intro and Fight Dragon.
* Book 1, Chapter 1: Reduced base volume of Ekim's theme to a level that won't annihilate your ears.
* Book 1, Chapter 2: Shion and his lieutenants can no longer be raised from the dead or are eligible targets for Animate/Raise Dead. Feldarin changed into a Necromancer general.
* Book 1, Secret Level: Add checks to turn on the button graphic for Tanya's Mana Regeneration ability upon loading instead of only upon learning the skill.
* Book 1, Chapter 3: Fixed bug where Ebon could spawn more than once. Moved Hokuto out of the battle arena once her part is finished.
* Book 1, Chapter 6: Changed Kanna's Footmen to Neutral Passive.
* Book 1, Chapter 8: Lord Kosseimaru only gains Frost Wave in Heroic mode and only after he reaches 2100 HP, instead of you collecting all the Journals and having it from the start.
* Book 2, Chapter 2: Hints suggesting Nerubian Warriors can attack trees have been removed; they cannot actually do this. References to Spider Lords changed to Guardians because Spider Lords as a basic unit haven't existed in a long time. Ziel no longer asks for a weapon.
* Book 2, Chapter 4: Mongrethod is no longer removed in Easy mode so the Dragon Horn quest can be completed.
* Book 2, Chapter 6: The story will properly advance in Easy mode once the single Night Dragon is killed.
* Book 2, Chapter 7, Part 1: Arcadia's Chosen Hero is invincible until you rescue all the souls.
* Book 2, Chapter 7, Part 2: Lord Kosseimaru no longer casts Frost Waves in the cutscenes. Feldarin changed into a Necromancer general.
* Book 2, Chapter 8: Recorded a longer version of the final boss theme 'Second Armageddon'. The instrumentation is slightly different from the original recording, but it is close enough (it is extremely unlikely that I could find the old soundfont used). Notably it does not loop at the same spot as the OST.
* Book 2, Secret Level: Shizuka and Ziel versions should load from the Epilogue instead of directly from Chapter 8.
* Book 3, General: Deathclaw's Death Spiral tooltip changed to reflect how much damage it actually does. Fixed a bug where Deathclaw could cast Death Spiral twice with every cast in certain levels. Fixed Deathclaw's Death spiral final area being smaller than it should be. Added Kurumi's minor Blade Kraken.
* Book 3, Chapter 7: Changed the outfit Kasumi gave Kurumi into something more appropriately silly (originally this was straight-up a Nurse outfit, but that doesn't exist anymore).
* Book 3, Epilogue: Changed the unit IDs of the Jin Allied Heroes to fix a potential data bug. Replaced Baghtru Skullsplitter (Warchief) with Ad Avis (Spell Slayer) because Baghtru acts like a dumbass with every single one of his spells. Renamed several Heroes after Three Kingdoms figures. Moved the Fountain of Magic NPCs closer to the Yellow Turban side of the map since they always get there first.
* Book 4, General: Fixed Kasumi (unarmed) using the wrong model.
* Book 4, Introduction: Silence Hikaru's nonexistant unit responses.
* Book 4, Chapter 4: Added additional checks to make sure Abolisher starts with the Orb of Death if he is eligible to be carrying it.
* Book 4, Shop: Silence Mizuki's nonexistant unit responses.
* Book 5, General: Fixed Murloc models' file paths to be pointing at the right place. Fixed Kasumi's name if you learned their true name. Elven Footmen now have Team Color. 'Gryphon Aviary' is now named the 'Aviary' with the same hotkey. Changed instances of 'Krivilla Tribe' to 'Piscosis Tribe'. 'Blood Elf Officer' model removed and are simply regular Spellbreaker Officers. Added Kosseimaru voice set.
* Book 5, Chapter 3: Fixed raid Knights using the wrong unit. Fixed Dalles using the wrong model.
* Book 5, Chapter 4: Gunther's army now has access to Archers and also gain access to the Aviary (and therefore Eagle Riders). Kobold Slingers removed. Nekurow's army now has access to Knights. Gunther's army is a consolidation of his and Jenna's army from previous levels, and his and Nekurow's armies are functionally identical (the only real difference is Nekurow still uses Elven Footmen). There is no reason why Nekurow would have straight access to Jenna's army.
* Book 5, Chapter 7: The Aviary can train Eagle Riders as well as Gryphon Riders if you choose to keep using them.
* Book 5, Chapter 8, Part 1: Idle units now belong to the Knights of Tran instead of the Chaos Legion. Ambush units no longer take up Food supply.
* Book 5, Chapter 8, Part 4: Fixed Surtur being killed by his own allies in the cutscene. Fixed city Catapults attacking during the cutscene.
* Book 5, Secret Level 1: Changed the name of the second Main Quest to 'Zava the Merciless' and truncated the description.
* Book 5, Secret Level 2: Fixed Metallus's voice set to be consistent with his other appearances.
* Book 6, General: Fixed availability for an additional class for Hikaru (Dragon Slayer), Shizuka (Deathclaw), and Kurumi (Warlock). Added extra checks to make sure Kurumi is able to use her Chaos Sentinel (all of her classes use this because her route is designed with her having it). Added Mizuki sound set (although it is missing the Pissed responses, but you can live with that). Changed name of Zava's Card. Araj the Summoner's model updated. Added Kosseimaru voice set.
* Book 6, Sorceria Core: Added black boundary terrain to the ceiling to enforce it being impassible terrain. Fixed Zava's name on Kurumi's version loading screen. Renamed Razlia Punisher unit name for compatibility purposes.
* X1, Chapter 5: Renamed Guardian unit's model for compatibility purposes.
* X2, General: Fixed Miranda missing her portrait camera for her Intermission model. Removed redundant copy of Shion's voice set (which is unused).
* X2, Chapter 2: The Oracle's colors should be consistent with the rest of her team. Fountain of Restoration replaced with the Monolith version which restores HP and Mana faster (which should also fix a potential data bug).
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.