Question about book 3

Created by RazorclawX, Wanderers of Sorceria tells an epic length story through multiple chapters and books for WarCraft III.

Moderator: RazorclawX

onard
Terran Settler (Unemployed)
Terran Settler (Unemployed)

Question about book 3

Post by onard »

Hi all. First I wanna say how this campaign is by far the best custom campaign I ever played in warcraft III. Great story, lots of missions, original objectives, altough sometimes it becomes impossibly hard.

But now I'm a little stuck and I don't really feel like using the god mode cheat to progress.
In book 3, around mission 10, where Shizuka has to walk underwater with the sailor outfit and can't attack, for what use are the "cantrips" that appear in the place of the normal hero powers? What do they do?

Thanks for the help in advance.
RazorclawX
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Re: Question about book 3

Post by RazorclawX »

Certain combinations of attacks generates a spell effect (it's not entirely random). However, while developing it on Keys of Sealing there was something about it that just plain never worked right, so some of the more complex key sequences never worked.

In any case you really don't need them to beat the level; that's what the lobsters are for. The Cantrips are there more to give you something to do while letting the lobsters clear the path for you.
-- Razorclaw X
Creator of Wanderers of Sorceria and Vision of the Future
AjaAja
Terran Supply Depot Clerk
Terran Supply Depot Clerk

Post by AjaAja »

I always wondered about that too... also, I think that level is in Book 4, not Book 3.

Anyway, I found a Titan Bikini (or something like that) in that same exact level, and I have to give it to Shizu (and she says something funny) at the Shizu vs. Sorana battle, but Shizu isn't playable after that in Book 4, so you are unable to give the item to someone else... then, in Book 5, it's gone from her inventory so you never get a chance to use it beyond the Shizu vs. Sorana level and with a different character (I thought it really fit well with Kasumi). Is there a way to keep the Titan Bikini in Book 5, so you can keep it in circulation?
Inuyasha7
Terran Science Facility Guinea Pig
Terran Science Facility Guinea Pig

Post by Inuyasha7 »

ROFLMAO how the hell do you get that. ROFL