Mercenaries on Book 1 - Chapter 1

Created by RazorclawX, Wanderers of Sorceria tells an epic length story through multiple chapters and books for WarCraft III.

Moderator: RazorclawX

Shiya
Terran Supply Depot Clerk

Mercenaries on Book 1 - Chapter 1

Post by Shiya »

Hello!
I just started this game, so maybe it's a newbie question, but...I found a goblin laboratory in the map and I'd like to hire some goblin sappers or shredders. But I have a problem: the avalaible food is 0/0! How can I hire them? Is there some trigger to gain food that I missed? I explored the whole map and didn't find anything...
Or is there another way to destroy the trees that protects Jubei?
Thanks in advance for the answers.
Theia_Loki
Zerg Infested Terran (Unemployed)
Zerg Infested Terran (Unemployed)

Re: Mercenaries on Book 1 - Chapter 1

Post by Theia_Loki »

If memory still serves me, you get control to the Dwarves of Artesia once you meet Johan in the Capitol. Once that happens, you'll be able to hire Goblin mercenaries (provided you have the food to support them).
"I figure language is a poor enough a means of communication as it is so we have to use all the words we've got. Besides, there are damned few words that everybody understands"
~Henry Drummond, Lawyer from Inherit the Wind

First Time Attempt at an LP:
[url]https://plus.google.com/u/0/110762779327102029687/posts/A1UWNRafWZT?pid=6149648681644876370&oid=110762779327102029687P[/url]
Shiya

Post by Shiya »

Thanks! Now I understand where my problem was. I spent a lot of time on the map before going to the capitol, so the dwarf camp was already totally destroyed by the undead XD
RazorclawX
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by RazorclawX »

It's fine, you don't actually need the Dwarves to finish the level. There's two ways to get to the end and one of them doesn't require the Dwarves' help.
-- Razorclaw X
Creator of Wanderers of Sorceria and Vision of the Future