Fatal error at book 4 chapter 1

Created by RazorclawX, Wanderers of Sorceria tells an epic length story through multiple chapters and books for WarCraft III.

Moderator: RazorclawX

Topic author
antomarc
Terran Settler (Unemployed)

Fatal error at book 4 chapter 1

Postby antomarc » Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:33 pm

Hello, I'm new on this forum but I played first 5 books 1 year ago and 1 week ago I started to play the campaigns again. I had several fatal errors till now but after I loaded the game again it worked out... but now I'm at book 4 chapter one "Orpheus Returns" it started first time but after my both heroes got killed and I restarted the game I got the fatal error "memory could not be read" I tried several times but I still got the error, I deleted and downloaded it again and still same error. I'm the only one who gets this error? and how could I solve it?

P.S. sorry for my bad English :)

Larc
Terran Goliath Dome Polisher
Terran Goliath Dome Polisher

Re: Fatal error at book 4 chapter 1

Postby Larc » Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:20 am

antomarc wrote:Hello, I'm new on this forum but I played first 5 books 1 year ago and 1 week ago I started to play the campaigns again. I had several fatal errors till now but after I loaded the game again it worked out... but now I'm at book 4 chapter one "Orpheus Returns" it started first time but after my both heroes got killed and I restarted the game I got the fatal error "memory could not be read" I tried several times but I still got the error, I deleted and downloaded it again and still same error. I'm the only one who gets this error? and how could I solve it?

P.S. sorry for my bad English :)

To me it works fine, what version of WC3 are you using? And what version of WOS are you using?
I suggest to update WC3 with the latest patch and also download all the Sorceria books for 1.24.

Topic author
antomarc

Postby antomarc » Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:37 am

I have 1.24 version of book 4 and 1.24e of war3 and I still get the error. I had 1.24c but I updated today to 1.24e >.>

Edit: it seems to work now thx for reply anyway :)
Last edited by antomarc on Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Topic author
antomarc

Postby antomarc » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:26 am

I get the same error now at chapter 5 The Shinning Blade  (book 4). Any suggestions ? I have 1.24e and last version of WoS.

Edit: nvm, it works now after I deleted the "Errors" folder from war3.
Last edited by antomarc on Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Wanderers of Sorceria”