Carried Over Items

Created by RazorclawX, Wanderers of Sorceria tells an epic length story through multiple chapters and books for WarCraft III.

Moderator: RazorclawX

TheNewHorde
Terran Factory Worker
Terran Factory Worker

Carried Over Items

Post by TheNewHorde »

Many of the items that was previously gathered through different series of dungeons were never carried over.  Such as the 6 Black Moon Orbs, the eclipse orbs, health boost and mana boost items, amongst many other items.

Is anyone aware whether this is a bug or is it meant to be so?

Btw, Razorclaw X isn't here on the forum himself often, is he?  Wish there's some way we can show him our appreciation for the campaign.
TheNewHorde
Terran Factory Worker
Terran Factory Worker

Re: Carried Over Items

Post by TheNewHorde »

I apologize if I give off the impression of a spammer with all these posts, but I just have so many questions.

Today's question is about the items in book 6.

As you can see, I noticed many of the items that were hard to gain like the 10 parts of the eclipse orb or health boost items...etc, were all not able to be carried over to the next book.

Now the thing is, with each district played, you start off with 4 swords and 8 extra items to choose from, but your ally hero takes 6 items (and a sword) with him when you finish a district.  (I can tell Nekurow and Zule's districts aren't over since I only did about 50% of the map.)  But it's reached the part of VERY difficult for me to move on with just the heroes as in Kurumi's district, by the time I reached my 4th district, I was stripped of barely any useful items left and no tomes increase from previous books.

Any tips for the last book?
Sokaaa
Terran Supply Depot Clerk
Terran Supply Depot Clerk

Post by Sokaaa »

Well I noticed that one orb did get carried over - the one that was originallly worn by Selene (I think tht was the death orb but I am not sure)  It is the one you get for activating all obelisks, it will appear in Abolisher's inventory. You need to place it over to Shizuka's inventory and you will see it in Book 6. (it worked for me atleast :P)

As for Kurumi tipps, in the West district summon the chaos sentinel over to the platform somewhat west from Scaldar's Ashir-arak cacoon.
There is supposed to be a rolling stone door wich you can take down, and you will get a mage core crystal(mana regeneration and chain lightning ability) if you kill that boss with the sentinel at the end of that road.

In general I suggest you sell most "unused" items at the beginning at the goblin merchant, to gain some extra money to buy greater potions of healing. They can be stacked upon eachother so it is highly helpful during the campaign to have these with you!
RazorclawX
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by RazorclawX »

Shizuka starts with any Black Moon orbs you found (in addition to the Dragon Horn, if you found it, and Kanna's Necklace, which she always has). If you found all six, you get the Orbs of the Black Moon item instead.
-- Razorclaw X
Creator of Wanderers of Sorceria and Vision of the Future
manstein
Terran Refinery Attendant
Terran Refinery Attendant

Post by manstein »

RCX,

you probably know about this:
Does the Deathspike Scepter stack with the Orbs of the black moon?