Wanderers of Sorceria Misc Info

Created by RazorclawX, Wanderers of Sorceria tells an epic length story through multiple chapters and books for WarCraft III.

Moderator: RazorclawX

RazorclawX
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Wanderers of Sorceria Misc Info

Post by RazorclawX »

Current Avatar:

[imgwh 100x150]http://wos.campaigncreations.org/images ... zuMint.jpg[/imgwh]

This deserves a bit of explanation. This is Shizuka dressed like Mint from Tales of Phantasia. Mint is perhaps the character that made the biggest visual impression when I first made the character many years ago. Although their personalities are NOTHING alike, this is essentially the visual style I stuck with for the past years.

Yes, I wasted a couple hours to make this just for a forum avatar.
-- Razorclaw X
Creator of Wanderers of Sorceria and Vision of the Future
RazorclawX
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Re: Wanderers of Sorceria Misc Info

Post by RazorclawX »

The five Feats of Strength

Hidden and optional Achievements not listed normally. It's been over five years so it's time to come clean and document these publicly for posterity.

Book 1: Virtual Idols
Spoiler
Extra Stage-- Complete all dances in Normal difficulty

In order to unlock the Extra Stage, complete the Epilogue with one of the following conditions completed:
- Finish the Dance minigame in Chapter 2, Part 2
- Bought the 60 Journal Upgrade for Kurumi
- Defeat the Essence of Wrath during Kurumi's story in Book 6
Book 2: Going It Alone
Spoiler
Chapter 4-- Destroy the enemy bases without defeating Vadis Normal difficulty

Fairly straightforward as long as you do not do the quest to recruit Vadis to your side and best done in a New Game+ mode.
Book 3: Solidarity

By far the most difficult one as you must have gotten nearly everything else in the game first.
Spoiler
Extra Stage-- Rescue Kurumi while wearing the secret costume in Normal difficulty

During the Book 3 Intro pick the Fantasy option and complete certain objectives which changes the skit. Normally you pick the following choices: Elegant > Grace > Fantasy

The following conditions have to be met:
- Bought the 60 Journal Page upgrades for Hikaru, Shizuka, and Kurumi
- Defeated the 3 'extra' bosses in Book 6:
--- Shizuka in Hikaru's story (the option appears after you beat Book 6 once)
--- Six in Shizuka's story (appears after the Mech Rider is done)
--- Essence of Wrath in Kurumi's story (only appears in Hard mode or after you beat Book 6 once, she always appears)
-
- Alternatively having seen the scene before (obviously a flag you can't set the first time around)

If all the conditions are met, Shizuka will wear the bunny suit instead of the gag costume.

Finally, play the Extra Stage in Book 3 and win the Summoner Duel. Shizuka and Kurumi have an awkward shared experience dressed as bunny girls... but it's not so bad among friends, right?
Book 4: Hero of the Past
Spoiler
Extra Stage-- Rescue Gina in Normal difficulty
- During Book 2, Chapter 4, you need to give Gina the Gem of True Seeing.

In Book 4:
- Find Gina during the Secret Level with Ziel's flying Twister Form
- Defeat the Lord of Phantasma in the Extra Stage

In order to unlock the Secret Level:
- Do not accept Hokuto's help in Chapter 8, Part 1
Book 5: Wind Ninja
Spoiler
Chapter 8, Part 1-- Recruit Nel in Normal difficulty

- During the Secret Level, find and defeat Nel
- Defeat the ninja team in Chapter 8, Part 1

In order to unlock the Secret Level:
- Forgive Kasumi in Book 4
- Find the crashed airship in Chapter 2 and pick up the Secret Level power up

You do not need to have forgiven Kasumi in the same game you recruit Nel as long as the stage is unlocked.
-- Razorclaw X
RazorclawX
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by RazorclawX »

The Seal of Oracles
It's a technique developed by Abolisher and co-opted by the Dragon Slayers to draw energy from Sorcerians and simultaneously incapacitating them by forcing them to experience the trauma of their innermost shame. As Abolisher developed the technique he also knows how to counter it, and those chosen by the Dragon are capable of either ignoring or outright reflecting the technique back against its user.

Hikaru
► Show Spoiler
Shizuka
► Show Spoiler
Kurumi
► Show Spoiler
Nekurow
► Show Spoiler
Miranda
► Show Spoiler
Yue Fang
► Show Spoiler
-- Razorclaw X
RazorclawX
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by RazorclawX »

One of the advantages of being older and wiser is being able to look back and think about the lost opportunities. The one I'm musing on right now is the 'Big Sister' character Mizuki, and her current non-relationship to the other 'Big Sister' character in Sorceria, Shyron.

There is a big missed opportunity seeing as how the two aren't related nor do they interact with each other in the slightest, not even for comparison's sake. I suppose part of this is the 'Big Sister' nature of Mizuki really hadn't been fleshed out anywhere and you just had to take Shizuka's word for it (to the point where you wouldn't be wrong to think she was madly in love with her to the point of intense jealousy toward her future husband).

Lately I've given much thought to how a 'younger' Mizuki, one in her teenage years, would act and behave. She would be the model which Shizuka based her own behavior off of, in her own way. I sort of see Mizuki as being a bit of a trickster and a delinquent as perhaps a contrast to Shizuka's unusually worldly and structured outlook. Perhaps the admiration comes from seeing Mizuki as a free spirit, unburdened, without shackles, capable of seizing her own destiny and deciding what the future would hold as opposed to Shizuka being confined and shackeld to a certain route chosen for her. Perhaps that free spirit comes from someone who was originally on the path Shizuka is on now, that Mizuki at one point was destined to become host to Deathclaw. That is to say, until someone better came along, and now Mizuki was no longer needed, and was now free to do as she pleased with her life under the condition that she help raise her replacement along the same path she had been raised.

I believe the impression the current, adult Mizuki gives off is being a responsible, respectable adult, but let's face it-- somewhere along the like she screwed up, and perhaps it's that screw-up that prompted her to grow into that woman we know. The screw-up would obviously be her falling out with Shizuka. We know this is stemmed out of Shizuka's intense jealously toward the relationship Mizuki had with her future husband because the time Mizuki used to spend with her was now spent with that outsider. So it's perhaps the natural conclusion that to knock Shizuka down a few dozen pegs you have to have given a situation where Shizuka and Mizuki were at their closest, and a sudden swerve turned that on its head so it now belonged to Mizuki and her future husband.

I have an idea what that event would be like, but it's perhaps a little too much on the graphic side and inappropriate to talk about.
-- Razorclaw X
RazorclawX
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by RazorclawX »

I play Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIII with the Fame and Strategy Pack.

Yue Fang came from this (first created in VII), so it's only appropriate.

The character graphics are VN characters edited and originally designed by artists M&M. The VNs in question are NSFW (they are H-games after all), but this idea was prompted by my happening upon one character that actually looks a lot like Shizuka.

I don't know why/how Kanna ended up with a miko outfit.

-- Razorclaw X
RazorclawX
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by RazorclawX »

I'm no expert about the whole three sizes thing or the significance of them other than what they literally are, but there seems to be a whole thought process behind it. You won't get that here.

So let's talk boobs. There's this whole thing about cup sizes that guys generally associate with boob size, but it's actually a lot more involved than that, like one size could actually be bigger than one you'd think was larger. Not going to go into that, either. Thing I'm going to talk about are the girls.

Generally when writing I've only thought about it in two ways-- normal boobs and comically huge boobs. The latter is like Mai Shiranui size or Dead or Alive bouncing ball boobs.
Spoiler
Comically Huge
Kasumi
Kotetsu
Sorana
Tendaro
Shyron

Large
Miranda
Hokuto
Kagero
Kurumi (particularly after her growth spurt)

"Normal" (or rather, when I put no real thought into it)
Mizuki
Kanna
Yue Fang

Small
Shizuka
Where the only person who honestly cares is probably Kurumi.

With Shizuka it varies a bit although lately I've been flattening her off on her 3d model because it further sets her apart from the others. Between that and usually wearing very loose clothing that would hide her actual size anyway it felt kind of okay to do it (it felt wrong to give her large boobs; that inevitably fell to Kurumi as it felt more right for her to 'grow up').
-- Razorclaw X