Just finished Book 6, some questions.

Created by RazorclawX, Wanderers of Sorceria tells an epic length story through multiple chapters and books for WarCraft III.

Moderator: RazorclawX

Davzz
Terran Missile Turret Rotary Tester

Just finished Book 6, some questions.

Post by Davzz »

While I don't really like the gameplay of this book all that much, I thought the plot was interesting so fantastic job I guess.

I got some questions about the causes/consequences throughout the campaign.

What happens if...

1) I don't spare Kevin back at the end of Book 4?

2) I accept Hokuto's help, other than the class changes?

3) Shizuka loses to Sorana/wears the Titan Bikini/does the lesbian rape thing on Kurumi.

4) I shoot Hikaru/Shizuka/No one?

Also, is there a way to change Six's fate? It seems strange that he spent so much time with Sazabi learning peace or whatever and then once he takes over the North district he becomes so bitter and gets turned into an ice cube for that.
RazorclawX
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Re: Just finished Book 6, some questions.

Post by RazorclawX »

1. You don't get him at all in Book 5 and he's an even bigger jerk toward you in Book 6.

2. Everyone's affection goes down. You get a shoe-in for Hokuto's better ending, you can't get a better ending for the character you accept her help from.

3. Affection goes down.

4. Depends on which you pick. If you shoot Hokuto or Hikaru, their affection goes down. If you shoot Shizuka her affection goes up. If you shoot nobody affection doesn't change.

5. No, not really. He didn't really learn anything.
-- Razorclaw X
Creator of Wanderers of Sorceria and Vision of the Future
Theia_Loki
Zerg Infested Terran (Unemployed)
Zerg Infested Terran (Unemployed)

Post by Theia_Loki »

4. Depends on which you pick. If you shoot Hokuto or Hikaru, their affection goes down. If you shoot Shizuka her affection goes up. If you shoot nobody affection doesn't change.
But does who you shoot affect the bosses you fight? Or the story?
The only reason I ever shot Hokuto was to avoid her resetting the dream for Hikaru and Shizuka.
"I figure language is a poor enough a means of communication as it is so we have to use all the words we've got. Besides, there are damned few words that everybody understands"
~Henry Drummond, Lawyer from Inherit the Wind

First Time Attempt at an LP:
[url]https://plus.google.com/u/0/110762779327102029687/posts/A1UWNRafWZT?pid=6149648681644876370&oid=110762779327102029687P[/url]
RazorclawX
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by RazorclawX »

It actually doesn't matter much who you shoot. Or if you don't shoot.
-- Razorclaw X
Creator of Wanderers of Sorceria and Vision of the Future
anubite
Terran Settler (Unemployed)
Terran Settler (Unemployed)

Post by anubite »

Wait, the Bikini lowers 'affection'? What does that variable effect? And how come I'm supposed to realize that? I just gave it to Shizuka for the divine shield :d.

edit: Not that I wouldn't mind if you'd done a bikini skin for her, RazorClawX. Why tempt me with all the costumes if you neglect the most obvious?

Also, what was up with Hokuto being 'hidden' in the 4 districts? If I reached her with Hikaru, Shizuka, or Kurumi no dialogue would trigger.
Last edited by anubite on Wed May 27, 2009 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Davzz

Post by Davzz »

Shizuka thinks the bikini is demeaning, and she won't wear it if her affection is high and will snark at you for trying, although I believe if you keep trying to do it, her value will drop until her self-esteem is low enough that she ends up wearing it.
KratosIrving
Terran Supply Depot Clerk
Terran Supply Depot Clerk

Post by KratosIrving »

I'm still trying to figure out exactly how low Shizus' affection has to be in order for the switch to happen when she and Sorana face off.