Carry over bonus from Book 2 to 3

Created by RazorclawX, Wanderers of Sorceria tells an epic length story through multiple chapters and books for WarCraft III.

Moderator: RazorclawX

Davzz
Terran Missile Turret Rotary Tester

Carry over bonus from Book 2 to 3

Post by Davzz »

Okay, so Book 6 has been released and I figured it's probably a good time to finish the campaign from where I left off, just one problem. I lost all my save files from a HD crash quite some time ago.

Anyway, I guess I'll have to breeze through those early missions with cheat codes. I know that there are some bonuses into Book 3 even though it's supposed to be a reboot gameplay wise of sorts, but I can't remember what they are supposed to be. I'm thinking the Dragon Horn is one of them, but is there a list of carry over bonuses written down somewhere?
RazorclawX
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Re: Carry over bonus from Book 2 to 3

Post by RazorclawX »

Most of the items from the end of Book 2 are available at the start of the campaign, along with everything collected from the end of Book 5.
-- Razorclaw X
Creator of Wanderers of Sorceria and Vision of the Future
Davzz

Post by Davzz »

I opened up the campaign in WorldEdit and I found out that there are 4 selectable classes for the heroes, but I can only select 2 and I'm not sure how they are unlocked. What are the criteria to unlock the 3P and 4P character classes?
RazorclawX
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by RazorclawX »

They're altogether done by doing something else during the campaign; two of them I believe have to do with finding an item, and one of them has to do with a quest in Book 4. The only real purpose for the extra classes is to mess around in subsequent playthroughs.
-- Razorclaw X
Creator of Wanderers of Sorceria and Vision of the Future
Davzz

Post by Davzz »

I don't know if I screwed up using the clearnewgameplus optin, but it doesn't quite seem to work. My characters are still at max level, but some of them are kinda bugged. For example, Ziel starts off with level 1 HP (350 HP) and he turns into Illidan (Demon form) when using Twister in the 2nd mission of Book 1. Scaldar also seems to have level 1 HP. Hikaru/Johan/Nekurow seem fine other than the whole "clearnewgameplus" doesn't work part.