Something New

Moderator: Milldawg

Saladin
Terran Refinery Attendant

Something New

Post by Saladin »

Hey guys. It's been a long time since I posted something on here and while the main site (campaigncreations.org) is still down (imagine that), I thought of something very cool; Remember when IskatuMesk and another guy did CC podcasts? Well, I thought of something that you guys might not agree with, but since you guys did voice-acting before, I thought I wanted to try it with you guys. I was writing up a script for an audio drama set up in the StarCraft universe and I wanted some of you guys, who knows how to voice act, to participate in this fun idea. What do you think?

I understand this ain't something you guys would probably would want to do, but it might be fun and it would probably be cool. I am trying to put a script together and get all of the sound effects from the original games (meaning StarCraft and Brood War) in there so that it would sound authentic. I have not been entirely lucky on my journey, along the way I also have hit snags that have made the project harder, but I am still trying though. and if this "audio drama" is finished, it'll be published on soundcloud, yotuube and that's about it, I didn't think of anywhere else to upload it to. I've been having trouble getting a title attached to this thing so if anybody has ideas please share.
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Re: Something New

Post by IskatuMesk »

I am retired from voice acting and never really considered requests anyways.

The sound effects can be ripped out of the games using winmpq.
Saladin

Post by Saladin »

I thought you'd be retired, but I was also asking everybody if they're willing to volunteer. I kinda knew you were retired considering the podcasts you use to do with, who was it Laverinth? Anyway, I know the sound effects can be ripped out of the game, I've done it before. I just need voice actors.
Lavarinth
Xel'naga Administrator
Xel'naga Administrator

Post by Lavarinth »

I'll pass.
- - Lavarinth
Campaign Creations Administrator