New Hots Heroes anounced

Moderator: Milldawg

SteakofStake
Terran Dropship Flight Attendant
Terran Dropship Flight Attendant

Re: New Hots Heroes anounced

Post by SteakofStake »

► Show Spoiler
This one announces everything. New brawl that involves blackheart, idk if its an actual map but it would be cool if it was. Also, "Play with friends. 5 free heroes. Get rewards." probably something gay along with playing with a full party to get epic l00t.
► Show Spoiler
2 new heroes announced, Varian and Ragnaros (Sadly not legnaros qq)

Varian is the first "Multi-class hero" so I am guessing he has a stance change ability/trait.
Ragnaros look pretty neat. One ult sends a shit ton of lava in one lane, and the other turning you into a fort. I think the fort one would be pretty cool if it was global, but it probably isn't.

/e
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
Ragnoros seems to be just massive amount of AOE damage, but you can see in natural blizzard lazieness one of his abilities just empowers a single auto attack. (/e it actually fits in with another ability in his kit, making a combo. His trait is actually to take over the forts, and you can also take over fallen enemy forts and keeps. I really like this character, blizzard did ok with his kit, but the effect left on the ground when he is walking looks like actual shit rather than obsidian.)

Also he can do this to green jesus

Varian just seems to have an insanely generic kit and insanely generic hero.
Lavarinth
Xel'naga Administrator
Xel'naga Administrator

Post by Lavarinth »

Not going to lie, the Nexus challenge got me back into Heroes and I have minimal (if any) interest left in League now.
- - Lavarinth
Campaign Creations Administrator
RazorclawX
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by RazorclawX »

-- Razorclaw X
Creator of Wanderers of Sorceria and Vision of the Future