Page 3 of 3

Re: Writer's Block

Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:33 am
by KnoutOut
Big text for big men!

"Alright, I can guide you through the basis of what I said step-by-step." you say, as you quote exclusively my post. You know, I would think in that case you'd take your post and tell me what you meant with every sentence. Because now you gave me a bloated version of your post that I already adressed in a lovely manner.

In other words, I don't care! Wuuuuu! Next time don't waste 2 days writing a "clever response"!

Re: Writer's Block

Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:47 am
by Aluma
KnoutOut wrote:Big text for big men!

"Alright, I can guide you through the basis of what I said step-by-step." you say, as you quote exclusively my post. You know, I would think in that case you'd take your post and tell me what you meant with every sentence. Because now you gave me a bloated version of your post that I already adressed in a lovely manner.

In other words, I don't care! Wuuuuu! Next time don't waste 2 days writing a "clever response"!


*yawn*

boring troll is boring

Re: Writer's Block

Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:54 am
by IskatuMesk
dude check out mah sick colors

/edit

WTF PINK IS NOT A COLOR LAVARINTH FIX THIS IMMEDIATELY

Re: Writer's Block

Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:58 am
by Hercanic
KnoutOut wrote:"Alright, I can guide you through the basis of what I said step-by-step." you say, as you quote exclusively my post.

Next time don't waste 2 days writing a "clever response"!

Your reading comprehension and basic math skills need work.


KnoutOut wrote:QUITE THE LUMP OF ASSUMPTIONS HUH!

Tell me then mister HERCules, what part of my statement is "borderline projection"?

You asked, I answered.


KnoutOut wrote:In other words, I don't care! Wuuuuu! Next time don't waste 2 days writing a "clever response"!

KnoutOut wrote:everybody had enough time to respond, now I'll go ahead and wrap this up:

THE SMART GUY:

KNOUTOUT:
- Pointed out the obvious
- Explained his statements and gave reason + evidence to support it
- Answered all challenges
- Challenged his opponents to prove otherwise, which NOBODY DID!
- Stood his ground, even after dank memes were used (LOL)

You want a sense of control as you back out when pressed, that's fine. But this was never for you. It was for everyone watching. Your posts stand as a testament to your foolishness.


Speaking as a moderator:
Since you opted for the True Troll route in this conversation, as per CampaignCreation's policy on Flaming and Trolling, your participation ends here. Anything further from you in this thread that is not expressly about writer's block will be deleted. If you continue to harass Enkidu, you will be banned. This is your only warning.

Re: Writer's Block

Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:21 pm
by Revolta
hahaha. Worst thing about writer's block is when people yell at you while youre trying to come up with the rest of your story, that really bites

Re: Writer's Block

Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:20 pm
by Mucky
i'm a mastermind

also knockout you're so dumb

Re: Writer's Block

Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:21 pm
by wibod
Image

I have BR proofed this thread, you are welcome.

Re: Writer's Block

Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:03 am
by Enkidu
Sorry I changed topic on you all like that with Halo, I know it already came out, but I am going to be honest with you... I was just trying to stay at least an arm's length away from knockout for awhile, let him cool off. I thought I provoked a fight and I have no idea honestly what was going on at this point. By the way, Hercanic, yeah, sorry but at this point I have no idea where this thread is going in terms of "subject matter," but at least people are talking, right? Also, thanks for some of the advice, I'll take it.

I also may have come up with a few good concepts for the basis of a StarCraft scenario rather than a campaign. I'm not sure how it goes yet, but I'll let you know when the project comes off the ground from beta.

Re: Writer's Block

Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:08 am
by Enkidu
By the way, IskatuMesk... NICE! I like what you did with your post there.

HOW DID YOU DO THAT!? I never made my text scroll horizontally before. That's kinda cool! :osnp:
The sad part is, I don't know how that even works, too!

SO COOL!

Re: Writer's Block

Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:39 am
by IskatuMesk
I am a wizard m8 I waved my wand and was all like lol magic

Re: Writer's Block

Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:40 am
by Zilla-

Re: Writer's Block

Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:10 am
by Lavarinth
I take Vitamin D pills to stay on a computer all day long and moderate!

Re: Writer's Block

Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:32 am
by IskatuMesk
So you're taking a pretty heavy dose of D, then?

Re: Writer's Block

Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:12 pm
by Enkidu
Wow! I don't even... o_o