Page 1 of 1

The Orange Box came out today

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:35 am
by Whiplash!
And I got it! Anyone else planning on getting it? My steam name is MantisScreamer if anyone wants to chat and play

Re: The Orange Box came out today

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:32 pm
by IskatuMesk
If my two 2900xt's give me it, I'll have it. Otherwise I'm not going to waste the cash.

Re: The Orange Box came out today

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:30 pm
by Lavarinth
I've been playing Portal all freaking day.

Re: The Orange Box came out today

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:49 pm
by WB
Local stores sold out, all they got left is people's pre-orders, so I've been unable to but it.

Re: The Orange Box came out today

Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:37 am
by chris
Mantis wrote:And I got it! Anyone else planning on getting it? My steam name is MantisScreamer if anyone wants to chat and play
I'll add you when I get home...it'll be fun :)

Lavarinth wrote:I've been playing Portal all freaking day.
I was playing portal....that was until I got stuck on 18 :(
how do you get the cube in that test? I can't find any possible means of aquiring it.

Warbringer87 wrote:Local stores sold out, all they got left is people's pre-orders, so I've been unable to but it.
buy it from steam! (its cheaper and its instantaneous)

Re: The Orange Box came out today

Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:29 am
by Gemini
Portal is god-damn awesome.

Re: The Orange Box came out today

Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:07 am
by chris
first its suprising :)
then it becomes repetitive :(
and finally, incredible! :D

Re: The Orange Box came out today

Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:46 pm
by Lavarinth
chris wrote:
Lavarinth wrote:I've been playing Portal all freaking day.
I was playing portal....that was until I got stuck on 18 :(
how do you get the cube in that test? I can't find any possible means of aquiring it.


You're still doing the tests? Haha, I bet you'll eat the cake too and drop off the weapon, hahahahaha.

Re: The Orange Box came out today

Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:36 pm
by WB
I don't like buying things I can't hold in my hand.

Image

Re: The Orange Box came out today

Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:07 am
by Whiplash!
Warbringer87 wrote:I don't like buying things I can't hold in my hand.

Image


lol that was funny

Re: The Orange Box came out today

Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:07 am
by chris
Lavarinth wrote:
chris wrote:
Lavarinth wrote:I've been playing Portal all freaking day.
I was playing portal....that was until I got stuck on 18 :(
how do you get the cube in that test? I can't find any possible means of aquiring it.


You're still doing the tests? Haha, I bet you'll eat the cake too and drop off the weapon, hahahahaha.
actually I won  it. I should have noticed how the ramp goes upwards allowing me to fly. ah well.
anyway, I'm not the only one here who gut stuck in portal.  ;)
so don't mock me  >:(  :P

Re: The Orange Box came out today

Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:42 am
by Lavarinth
I mock all who got stuck in Portal. Now the challenge levels.. Those are worth your time.

Re: The Orange Box came out today

Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:57 am
by chris
yeah
I managed to do 4 of the advanced challenges, I got stuck in one and the other is not even possible (I got a fruitcake  ;D )
as for the challenges, the minimum portal one is a synch. but the rest....is quite difficult...

Re: The Orange Box came out today

Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:34 pm
by IskatuMesk
Yeah, the video card I got came with orange box.

Re: The Orange Box came out today

Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:25 pm
by WB
I finished 16 then went to sleep, haven't even taken a look at 17 yet. Also, TF2 is fun, and pretty.