Loladins of Legend: 2042

Moderator: Milldawg

Topic author
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Loladins of Legend: 2042

Postby IskatuMesk » Tue May 18, 2010 2:07 am

This is one of several videos I made during early production of my Age of Wonders 2 mod before the editor corrupted it and I was forced to discontinue the project.

Do note that something had happened to the video's sound. I restored it to the best of my ability but it's nowhere near perfect. You should at least be able to make out my voice. You'll probably need to turn up the volume.

The videos are available in 720p.

Loladins of Legend: 2042 - Chapter 00 (Alpha) 1/6 - Discontinued Age of Wonders 2 Conversion
Loladins of Legend: 2042 - Chapter 00 (Alpha) 2/6 - Discontinued Age of Wonders 2 Conversion
Loladins of Legend: 2042 - Chapter 00 (Alpha) 3/6 - Discontinued Age of Wonders 2 Conversion
Loladins of Legend: 2042 - Chapter 00 (Alpha) 4/6 - Discontinued Age of Wonders 2 Conversion
Loladins of Legend: 2042 - Chapter 00 (Alpha) 5/6 - Discontinued Age of Wonders 2 Conversion
Loladins of Legend: 2042 - Chapter 00 (Alpha) 6/6 - Discontinued Age of Wonders 2 Conversion
Image~[Gameproc]~Image
Warning: dialogue contains politically incorrect content. Viewer rearsore may occur.

Return to “General Discussion”