I quit WoW

Moderator: Milldawg

User avatar

Maglok
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper
Posts: 1313
Joined: Sun May 20, 2007 12:48 pm
Location: The Netherlands
Status: Offline

Re: I quit WoW

Postby Maglok » Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:22 am

How did "I quite WoW" devolve into "*insert bragging about character*"?
- Maglok
Audio engineer and writer
SC2 campaign dev ranting: The Bunker blog


wibod
Status: Offline

Re: I quit WoW

Postby wibod » Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:55 am

Maglok wrote:How did "I quite WoW" devolve into "*insert bragging about character*"?


More like I doubt everything he said, due to in an earlier thread he said the character was like 30 or something.

User avatar

WB
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper
Posts: 806
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:46 pm
Status: Offline

Re: I quit WoW

Postby WB » Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:16 am

Image
Now with 50% more lol, 50% more win, and 100% phlail.
www.sc2campaigns.net - Coming Soon!!

User avatar

Lavarinth
Xel'naga Administrator
Xel'naga Administrator
Posts: 6580
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:21 pm
Location: His Ashworld Planet
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: I quit WoW

Postby Lavarinth » Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:21 pm

More hotpockets!
- - Lavarinth
Campaign Creations Administrator

User avatar

WB
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper
Posts: 806
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:46 pm
Status: Offline

Re: I quit WoW

Postby WB » Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:31 pm

Mom!

Yes hon?

Bafroom!
Now with 50% more lol, 50% more win, and 100% phlail.
www.sc2campaigns.net - Coming Soon!!

User avatar

Smirnoff
Terran Refinery Attendant
Terran Refinery Attendant
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:20 pm
Status: Offline

Re: I quit WoW

Postby Smirnoff » Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:13 pm

You'd think that image would be enough to deter people from ever getting addicted to WoW...

And yet it doesn't...?
Yeah, I'm from the STF forum. I was that dude that, like, was 5 posts away from becoming an officer, and then, like, the forum shitted out on us for whatever reason.

Gee, whatever happened to those cool rank images?

User avatar

TPC
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper
Posts: 84
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:56 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: I quit WoW

Postby TPC » Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:30 pm

Because most people don't end up like that.

User avatar

WB
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper
Posts: 806
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:46 pm
Status: Offline

Re: I quit WoW

Postby WB » Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:38 pm

TPC wrote:Because most people don't end up like that.


Or at least, that's what they keep telling themselves until they do. :P
Now with 50% more lol, 50% more win, and 100% phlail.
www.sc2campaigns.net - Coming Soon!!

User avatar

Mucky
Protoss Khalai Missionary
Protoss Khalai Missionary
Posts: 1037
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:35 pm
Status: Offline

Re: I quit WoW

Postby Mucky » Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:29 pm

I was like that for the first week or so.

User avatar

Smirnoff
Terran Refinery Attendant
Terran Refinery Attendant
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:20 pm
Status: Offline

Re: I quit WoW

Postby Smirnoff » Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:39 pm

Bloated, acne ridden, and with four chins?

*shudders*

That's what my friend that I mentioned earlier looked like.
Yeah, I'm from the STF forum. I was that dude that, like, was 5 posts away from becoming an officer, and then, like, the forum shitted out on us for whatever reason.

Gee, whatever happened to those cool rank images?

User avatar

Taeradun
Protoss Khalai Missionary
Protoss Khalai Missionary
Posts: 1032
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:08 pm
Location: AU
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: I quit WoW

Postby Taeradun » Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:41 am

Smirnoff wrote:You'd think that image would be enough to deter people from ever getting addicted to WoW...

And yet it doesn't...?
Who needs a healthy IRL body with clean skin when you can be a LEVEL 9000 TAUREN WIZARD :D
Image

User avatar

Fatburger666
Terran Science Facility Guinea Pig
Terran Science Facility Guinea Pig
Posts: 210
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:53 pm
Location: NY
Status: Offline

Re: I quit WoW

Postby Fatburger666 » Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:52 am

I hate WoW even more now.

User avatar

Smirnoff
Terran Refinery Attendant
Terran Refinery Attendant
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:20 pm
Status: Offline

Re: I quit WoW

Postby Smirnoff » Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:48 am

Taeradun wrote:
Smirnoff wrote:You'd think that image would be enough to deter people from ever getting addicted to WoW...

And yet it doesn't...?
Who needs a healthy IRL body with clean skin when you can be a LEVEL 9000 TAUREN WIZARD :D
Yeah, but I've never heard of any LEVEL 9000 TAUREN WIZARDS who have gotten laid.
Yeah, I'm from the STF forum. I was that dude that, like, was 5 posts away from becoming an officer, and then, like, the forum shitted out on us for whatever reason.

Gee, whatever happened to those cool rank images?

User avatar

Lavarinth
Xel'naga Administrator
Xel'naga Administrator
Posts: 6580
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:21 pm
Location: His Ashworld Planet
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: I quit WoW

Postby Lavarinth » Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:46 am

Smirnoff wrote:
Taeradun wrote:
Smirnoff wrote:You'd think that image would be enough to deter people from ever getting addicted to WoW...

And yet it doesn't...?
Who needs a healthy IRL body with clean skin when you can be a LEVEL 9000 TAUREN WIZARD :D
Yeah, but I've never heard of any LEVEL 9000 TAUREN WIZARDS who have gotten laid.


How do you think the new characters are made? Babies.
- - Lavarinth
Campaign Creations Administrator

User avatar

Smirnoff
Terran Refinery Attendant
Terran Refinery Attendant
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:20 pm
Status: Offline

Re: I quit WoW

Postby Smirnoff » Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:17 am

Lavarinth wrote:
Smirnoff wrote:
Taeradun wrote:
Smirnoff wrote:You'd think that image would be enough to deter people from ever getting addicted to WoW...

And yet it doesn't...?
Who needs a healthy IRL body with clean skin when you can be a LEVEL 9000 TAUREN WIZARD :D
Yeah, but I've never heard of any LEVEL 9000 TAUREN WIZARDS who have gotten laid.


How do you think the new characters are made? Babies.


Until the hanky panky patch goes public, there is no explanation as to why new characters are born as adults already.
Yeah, I'm from the STF forum. I was that dude that, like, was 5 posts away from becoming an officer, and then, like, the forum shitted out on us for whatever reason.

Gee, whatever happened to those cool rank images?


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests