We Welcome Our New Chinese Overlords

Moderator: Milldawg

coko
Terran SCV Lube Technician

Re: We Welcome Our New Chinese Overlords

Post by coko »

Can we all at least agree that whatever has happened, China in 2000 is for want of a better word, "better", than China of 1950? I mean, they aren't killing as many as their people as they used to, and even if they are continuing to kill and murder and butt fuck every child, then butt fucked more people before, including old people. And everyone knows butt fucking will kill you.

To help move the conversation on.

I think all people from Mexico are smelly and will refute anyone else with google links; starting with this one.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090628000858AASM5kB
Rocco
Zerg Ultralisk Waste Manager
Zerg Ultralisk Waste Manager

Post by Rocco »

coko wrote: I think all people from Mexico are smelly and will refute anyone else with google links; starting with this one.

Por qué?
[quote="AA7Dragoon"]
No homo.
[/quote]
Pseudonym
Terran Supply Depot Clerk

Post by Pseudonym »

thebrowncloud wrote:@ Pseudonym:
Rule 15: The harder you try, the harder you will fail.
Rule 19: Everything that can be labeled can be hated.

Game over. DoW wins by default.
That's nice to know, but you do not make his claims any more convincing. Please at least try to be constructive in your support or criticism.
wibod wrote:
Pseudonym wrote:
RazorclawX wrote:
Pseudonym wrote:Then why do you know almost nothing about modern China other than that, apparently, its leaders are terrible, its people are brainwashed, its foreign policies deplorable, its culture backward? Why do you bash whatever the Chinese government does at every opportunity? Why do you automatically think Western ideas are superior without evaluating any evidence? Why do you tell people who "disapprove of 'hatred' of China" to "shut the fuck up"?
I don't think you've demonstrated you know what modern China is like, either. In fact, most of your post consists of "You're wrong because you can't refute me".
Which parts of my post lead you to believe that?
The cock slobbering of China's regime.
What is "cock slobbering," and where do you see that in my previous posts?
mAc Chaos wrote:
Pseudonym wrote:
mAc Chaos wrote:lol @ someone spamming chinese propaganda in this thread
Honestly, did you read anything I wrote?
Nope! [imgwh 15x15]http://antiochforever.com/files/members ... dsmile.png[/imgwh]

It's like defending Nazi Germany.
Are you really equating China to Nazi Germany? China does not commit genocide and start world wars.
Yeah, sure, maybe they killed 5% less people than we thought but who cares?
Actually, if you read my posts, you would know that I pointed out that DrumsofWar had understated the number of deaths:
Pseudonym wrote:
DrumsofWar wrote:Do you understand that the Communists in China killed up to 2 to 8 million of their own people in the Cultural Revolution with bloody purges of anyone deemed to be an enemy of the state (including other Communists) and caused the deaths of another 3 to 8 million by starvation during the Great Leap Foward by forcing all farmers to collectively send their wheat to the government which would redistribute it to them?  (Some farmers who tried to hide food in order to survive were arrested and killed with many peasants resorting to killing their own family members to survive.)
The actual number of people killed as a result of Communist policies in China is probably higher than that. Various sources (listed here: http://users.erols.com/mwhite28/warstat1.htm#Mao) attribute 20 to 80 million deaths to the purges, the famine of the Great Leap Forward, the Cultural Revolution, and the labor camps, with a median death toll of around 40 million people.
This isn't even factoring in the 12 MILLION FUCKING PEOPLE that Stalin killed in his own batshit Purge in Soviet Russia
The statistics (http://users.erols.com/mwhite28/warstat1.htm#Stalin) show that 20 to 60 million perished in the Soviet Union under Stalin due to the purges and gulags, with 30 million deaths as the median.
coko wrote:Can we all at least agree that whatever has happened, China in 2000 is for want of a better word, "better", than China of 1950? I mean, they aren't killing as many as their people as they used to, and even if they are continuing to kill and murder and butt fuck every child, then butt fucked more people before, including old people. And everyone knows butt fucking will kill you.

To help move the conversation on.

I think all people from Mexico are smelly and will refute anyone else with google links; starting with this one.

First of all, DrumsofWar first suggested using Google as a source:
DrumsofWar wrote:1) Just type in "China persecute Christian" into Google.
I did, and he was wrong by his own standards, as well.

Second, I used articles from the mainstream Western media while you use Yahoo! Answers in a lackluster effort to satirize me. You truly reveal your intellectual laziness and adherence to double standards when it comes to China.

Finally, as I have stated before:
Pseudonym wrote:
Negi wrote:Haha you can't say that he didn't do research though.  He got a bunch of links from internet
Those links either are news articles or reference scholarly articles and books. If I cited newspapers and books, you would complain that you could not access them. This way, everyone can see the evidence and references easily and directly.
Also, the creator of this thread used an online news source, yet you do not criticize him for it. Is it simply because he bashes China?

Please end the praise of folly and hypocrisy, and "do the research."
Last edited by Pseudonym on Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thebrowncloud
Zerg Hydralisk Nail Stylist

Post by thebrowncloud »

Rule 20: Nothing is to be taken seriously.
"Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will."
-George Bernard Shaw
Pseudonym

Post by Pseudonym »

thebrowncloud wrote:Rule 20: Nothing is to be taken seriously.
Disregard that rule, then.
Negi
Zerg Creep Colony Landscaper

Post by Negi »

Ching chong?  Wing bong bing bong.

Dynashty Wawwiows.

Spicy Noodos.

How is my pronunciation?

Also, before you get mad at me for making fun of chinese people, I want you to remember just one thing: This is the internet.  Also, I'm not going to take sides here, but whoever (I haven't actually read anyone's posts) first mentioned Hitler loses automatically and also is officially the new Hitler.
[size=200]Post Count +1[/size]
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

What is "cock slobbering,"
I believe I have an answer to your inquiry.

Cock Slobbering is when one slobbers all over a cock, often during the art of slobbering over a cock.

I hope this answers your question.

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to scream incoherently or wear pants on your head.
wibod

Post by wibod »

IskatuMesk wrote:
What is "cock slobbering,"
Ching chong wing bang bong.

Tong wong chong ching chow.

WING WONG.

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to scream incoherently or wear pants on your head.
Fixed it so he can understand what you were saying mesk.
Negi

Post by Negi »

I'm really happy we could all come together to rip on chinese people.
thebrowncloud

Post by thebrowncloud »

Pseudonym wrote:
thebrowncloud wrote:Rule 20: Nothing is to be taken seriously.
Disregard that rule, then.
The rules of the internet cannot be disregarded. That's just the way they are. You must obey.
Krazy wrote: If nothing is to be taken seriously then everything is to be taken equally seriously.

Think about it man.
I believe I have just been skull-fucked. Thank you for your cooperation!
Negi wrote: Also, before you get mad at me for making fun of chinese people, I want you to remember just one thing: This is the internet.  Also, I'm not going to take sides here, but whoever (I haven't actually read anyone's posts) first mentioned Hitler loses automatically and also is officially the new Hitler.
Ah, yes.... Godwin's Law of Nazi Analogies.... DoW, you are the new Hitler. Congratulations! Reductio ad Hitlerum.
"Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will."
-George Bernard Shaw
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

I think you assholes scared him away. See, this is why we can't have anything nice.
Negi

Post by Negi »

Krazy wrote: Wait until monday to really call him awol.  There is always the off chance he has a "life" and arguing with people on the internet is only a weekday thing.
Shut up, fag.
coko

Post by coko »

Who you calling fag, fag?
Negi

Post by Negi »

coko wrote: Who you calling fag, fag?
Krazy.
thebrowncloud

Post by thebrowncloud »

I would like to talk about religion. Thoughts?
-George Bernard Shaw