General Update 03/20/07

Moderator: Milldawg

Lavarinth
Xel'naga Administrator
Xel'naga Administrator

General Update 03/20/07

Post by Lavarinth »

My fellow forumers, I am coming to you now, at a time of forum-wide panic... ...

Not!

This is a simple thread to state the updates going into effect soon into Campaign Creations.

Simple. Redesign.

I will be looking forward to presenting fans of Campaign Creations with a new layout created our very loyal "legendary" staff member, Joel Studler. His work is yet to fail to please.

Currently we are reorganizing the FTPs to make navigation through files and solving issues a much more simple task. We are also interesting in using a form of database to manage our custom downloads such as models and skins for WarCraft 3. If this does not occur, we will have a much more intriguing setup for downloads instead of a single page displaying all models. So either way, there will eventually be a change. For the sake of your eyes.

Our current main goal is to reorganize the SC and WC3 campaigns, and update any text within those page. After doing so, the new layout will be placed in, and the forum will have some alterations to the layout as well, and we will see a glossy new shine to Campaign Creations.

After the release of Campaign Creations, you will see further changes following soon after to the general pages of Campaign Creations, followed by changes in the programs and editing tools. And finally, changes to our custom downloads.

Expect to see a grand opening, and I apologize for the delays, real life complications as typical, but I'm not one to start something as important as this and drop it halfway. This will be done.

Thank you.
- - Lavarinth
Campaign Creations Administrator
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Re: General Update 03/20/07

Post by IskatuMesk »

I'd like to add that I'll be ressurecting my old TTH website in the form of the Doack Control Center, which is up but has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ON IT ROFL IT DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A UNIQUE LAYOUT ROFLROFLROFL

Expect to see a very late and terrible opening. I don't apologize for any delays because no one even knows it exists, laziness and incapability as typical, and I am totally one to start something as important as this and leave it quarterway. I have NO IDEA if it'll be done!

Eat pie!
WB
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by WB »

This is damn cool. Glad you guys are getting stuff to work. :)
Now with 50% more lol, 50% more win, and 100% phlail.
www.sc2campaigns.net - Coming Soon!!
Castlebunker
Terran Barracks Laundry Master
Terran Barracks Laundry Master

Post by Castlebunker »

sweet deal. Hey look I'm back at CC!
Lavarinth
Xel'naga Administrator
Xel'naga Administrator

Post by Lavarinth »