Where do you submit maps?

Moderator: Milldawg

X
Terran Refinery Attendant
Terran Refinery Attendant

Where do you submit maps?

Post by X »

Sup folks, its been a while i know but i have a map to submit and i dont know where to submit, sooo if you could tell me that would be great. Its called Reign of Chaos and it is a remake of the Wc3 Warchasers by blizzard ive been workin on it for a while and its doin pretty good, needs a lot of work but thats to be expected, not mention balence changes but im not good at spotting those, I ask that you download (once i submit) and play it and tell me what you think give me positive feedback, and please if you see a problem, tell me about it, grammer, spelling, trigger, tooltop probs ect. Tell me about it and if its a bout a trig tell me how to fix it as im a novice at triggering tx. No negative comments either tx. and dont spread around Bnet, just play by yourself until i get Blizzards permission to use it as it is a remake of Warchasers so its technically there property. Thank You Every Much (again)
I am X, I have seen countless worlds fall to great evils and their own foolishness, I have seen atrocities you cannot imagine, as well as things of incredible beauty of both the material world and of the spirit.
Lavarinth
Xel'naga Administrator
Xel'naga Administrator

Re: Where do you submit maps?

Post by Lavarinth »

I would say just submit it in the WarCraft forum for people to download.
- - Lavarinth
Campaign Creations Administrator