Aiursrage2k's Replayreaders

Moderator: Milldawg

Ricky_Honejasi
Xel'naga Solar Moderator
Xel'naga Solar Moderator

Aiursrage2k's Replayreaders

Post by Ricky_Honejasi »

Files : Aiursrage's Replay Readers v1.051 and v1.062

These are executables that allows to extract replay information (mainly the map name, time and player names) of any warcraft III replay and to a lesser extent of a starcraft replay. This program is commonly used by me to simplify the task to post replay information for the Firebat Friday and Satyr Saturday events.

Two versions are included :

Version 1.051 which is less updated but more pratical for posting the results on a forum (with BBcode).

Version 1.062 which produces a HTML version of the results with colored player names and a more accurate text extraction.

Note that I wasn't able to make a new thread in the utilities section to add those files so this thread will suffice until Lavarinth fix it.

Those Replay Reader executables were uploaded and linked with the permission of the author (Aiursrage).

EDIT : A quick note to Lavarinth, if you don't mind, I would prefer if you leave this thread in the general forum and make a copy of it in the utilities file forum. Mostly for the sake of a more obvious small publicity for it.
Last edited by Ricky_Honejasi on Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lavarinth
Xel'naga Administrator
Xel'naga Administrator

Re: Aiursrage2k's Replayreaders

Post by Lavarinth »

Don't worry, it'll be all over the place soon.
- - Lavarinth
Campaign Creations Administrator