Shootyman

Moderator: Milldawg

IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Shootyman

Post by IskatuMesk »

If you're bored, like me, chances are you've got lots of time to burn. What a better way to burn it then watching poor tip get poked in the face with a big stick?

I've been recording Dark Crusade games, so far all of them being various 1v1 matchups vs tipereth, and setting them to background music and making avi's out of them for yucks. These are recorded as I play, hopefully as a motivation to get more people playing the game so I can make a joke out of them, too.

The first movie isn't all too impressive, but it does have its amusing points.

Since CC is obviously unfit to host these rather large files, I made a Filefront account, since that's the only reliable public transfer server there seems to be, and hosted some shizzle up there.

http://files.filefront.com/shootyman04n ... einfo.html

There's the first one. Check the "more details" thingy on the page for info about the music used and stuff.

Shootyman06 is going to be a real treat. 05 is a 117 minute video that will take about 30 hours to render. Horray!
tipereth
Zerg Hydralisk Nail Stylist
Zerg Hydralisk Nail Stylist

Re: Shootyman

Post by tipereth »

This movie contains: My first ever Dawn of War game against a real person
                                My second ever Dawn of War game against a real person

I have no excuses for any of the other movies (conversely, I did much better.)
Zilla-
Protoss Dragoon Shooting Target
Protoss Dragoon Shooting Target

Re: Shootyman

Post by Zilla- »

Is it wrong that i minimized the video after 5 minutes and just enjoyed the music?