Hi! I am new.

Moderator: Milldawg

CowardI
Terran Factory Worker
Terran Factory Worker

Hi! I am new.

Post by CowardI »

Hi, i am Coward. :) I am pleased to be on this forum. And i have some campaign plans to.. But I will talk abaut that another time. How are you guys?
Icekoldkilla

Re: Hi! I am new.

Post by Icekoldkilla »

Hello, welcome to the forums :)  What kind of campaigns are you planning? For Starcraft or Warcraft? My favourite is Starcraft but hey if you like Warcraft thats ok too.
And Im great thanks, again welcome.
Mr.
Zerg Creep Colony Landscaper
Zerg Creep Colony Landscaper

Post by Mr. »

Sup.
Paging Dr. @Lavarinth
CowardI
Terran Factory Worker
Terran Factory Worker

Post by CowardI »

My plans is to make a starcaft campaign. It is called The last stand of the UED.

It is not a After brood war campaign. Tt is a 10 epsiode campaign abaut how the UED never returned to Earth. (I know it sounds boaring but it is cool! Trust me).
You see that Du Galle shots him self and the remaning UED fleet is doomed. You will do your best to hold out and attempt to return to earth (you fail).

I am ready to upload a demo. But i dont know how or were to upload it..
Last edited by Anonymous on Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marine
Protoss Dragoon Shooting Target

Post by Marine »

E-mail it to me at mav2@comcast.net I can help you uploading it.

But next time you make a campaign, dont make an after brood war campaign because what you made is one, because you are making a campaign that happened after brood war finished when Kerrigan crushed the UED, Dominion and Protoss fleet.
[img]http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/3600/zergsig5smallff5.png[/img]
CowardI
Terran Factory Worker
Terran Factory Worker

Post by CowardI »

umm... It is not a AFB campaign. It is a campaign were you witnes the destruction of the UED fleet. Witch you will never see in a starcraft. (You only hear that no UED cruisers made it back to earth. And i am showing s simple custom campaign when you witness it beaing destroyed). An AFB campaign is were you continue the story to Starcraft. Mine dosen't.
Marine

Post by Marine »

Your campaign takes place after the UED fleet is crushed by Kerrigan and trys to return home and is destroyed.
CowardI
Terran Factory Worker
Terran Factory Worker

Post by CowardI »

When you have compleated the Zerg Campaign a video comes up. And at the end of it you some battle cruisers and then you see zerg appearing. And then it ends and a text appers and then it says no UED cruisers made it back to earth. And that is when i show you a campaign when it gets destroyed. You will attempt to hold on but it is in vain. Get it? It isn't a AFB campaign. But if you think it is i shal erase the campaign imediatly. :)
Marine

Post by Marine »

After Brood War does mean a campaign that goes after the actual Blizzard made campaign. Your campaign takes during that at the end of the Expansion Zerg Campaign and afterwards. So yes it is an AFBW. You can keep it I'm saying that afterwards your next campaign dont make it an AFBW.
CowardI
Terran Factory Worker
Terran Factory Worker

Post by CowardI »

:-\ I see that now that it is maybe not such a good idea to continue making the campaign.. But i dont think it is an AFB campaign. You all know that the UED fleet get's destoryed, i don't make it up (only ahow they hold out, this has no relevance to the Starcraft story. You dont see any Hybrids or a new Fenix).

SHAL I ERASE IT? IT IS OK IF I DO. BEACUSE I DONT WANT TO MAKE AN AFB CAMPAIGN.
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

u gies hert mi brane
Marine

Post by Marine »

They never held out, the UED fleet was destroyed by Kerrigan instantly as they were leaving.
It is and after brood war, you are continuing a story. (to tell ya the truth your campaign is boring unless you add somewhat of an actual story then just the UED fleet fighting off the Zerg)

You dont need to delete it unless you dont want to do it anymore, im just saying in your next campaign dont make a campaign after brood war because it was made by blizzard. Make a custom one, new characters and such.
Gemini
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by Gemini »

I disagree with Marine_38288 about it being an AFB campaign, but I still think it's a weak premise for a campaign, especially since all the effort you put into playing it goes to waste since you lose anyway.

An AFB campaign is one that tries to continue on where BW left off - this one wouldn't, it just tells a story of the end of BW, based on canonical happenings and so in that sense it's fine, but I just don't think a campaign in which you have to lose is going to be fun.
Marine

Post by Marine »

Well I see now, but still though it would be not as good since he would probably be using blizzard characters, such as DuGalle. You mine as well show the Omega level where Kerrigan destroyed the three armadas, make it an interlude or playable.

Since I agree with Gemini on a weak premise for a campaign you might as well pitch it and think of a new campaign. Unless you make it detailed and fun, add something when you lose. Instead of just showing the fleet being destroyed.
CowardI
Terran Factory Worker
Terran Factory Worker

Post by CowardI »

Du Galle is only on the first level, in the breffing and i only show his potrat and then a commodore ask him what to do against the Zerg Swarm and then his ptrat dissapears. So Du Galle dosen't have any part of this. And as i was saying: I know it sounds boaring but it is cool! Trust me.

You will put up a hell of a fight before you die. A HELL OF A FIGHT.